Farm 64

"You're leaving?" I looked at sooyoung and nodded

"It's not because of me is it?" She frowned

"No joy, it's not because of you. Jennie and I are getting married." She blinked rapidly and closed back her mouth that fell open.

"S-so you patched things up huh?" I smiled and nodded, carrying my box with my things.

"But tae! Aren't you scared she's going to run off with some other guy again?!" I frowned at her words.

"She didn't run off with some guy. She was just leaving for her internship and told me about it. And even so, nothing scares me more than not being with her til the end. Will we just be together for a couple of years? Who knows but I'll take it. Even if it's just for a year. I'll gladly have her and know I won't regret." I bowed goodbye and went out of the office where Irene and hyunjin is waiting in the car with jisoo. Jennie didn't come back with me wanting to spend every spare time she has with her grandma.

I was midway when someone hugged me from the back causing me to stagger a bit because of the force.

"Pick me! You can start anew with me! I won't leave you like she did." It was sooyoung.

"She didn't." I sighed and dropped the box, nothing's fragile in there anyway.

"What?" She hoarsely whispered through her tears. I removed her hand and faced her

"She didn't leave me behind. She stayed for me."

"But she attempted to! I won't do that! I promise!" I was taken aback with her aggressiveness. She used to be... timid.

"But you're not her." She froze. I let go of her hand and turned to pick up my box, jisoo is clearly fuming, coming over while Irene carrying hyunjin, hot on her tail.

"What does she have that I don't!?" I hear sooyoung yell

"A face-free black eye if you won't stop bitch." Jisoo sneered, already having her fists curled.

"Bijj." Hyunjin uttered and the twins snapped their heads to the little guy. Jisoo's anger dissipated and was replaced with shock.

"I told you no cursing infront of him!" Irene glared at her twin.

"My heart. She owns my heart." I answered sooyoung while the twins are busy explaining to the two year old that it's bad to say such word and to forget about it but hyunjin being a baby thatbhe is keeps muttering the word and giggling at his mom and aunt's reactions.

"You can never be happy with me nor can I with you. You'll find someone better out there for you. I wish you well."  I sighed and nudged the twins back to the car, leaving sooyoung crying. I felt bad and sorry if she thought I lead her on cause I don't think I did. From the start, I was clear that she was just a friend and that jennie is all I want and need.

🍀🍀🍀

The clock is ticking and every minute felt exhausting. Due to what happened, I started my internship back in Seoul, just to start with my hours so I won't get left behind.

Taehyung also moved back to Seoul for the time being and transferred to a different company for the remaining hours of his internship. Thankfully, with the help of his parents, he found a company that would take him in.

He says he'll go where I go. I could tell him it's ok if we're not together but we tried that and that clearly didn't work out.

I even miss him now even though it's just three days and he'll be back tomorrow. He needs to have a proper exit in his previous company first before he can transfer so it won't look bad in his records.

I already started my internship with a local brand and every time I'm done, I go straight to the hospital where grandma is.

Our parents are hands on with the wedding and only stop by to ask me about my opinion and whatnot and check on grandma.

The girls often visits too and helped with the preparation of the wedding which I still don't know where will be held.

The twins will be coming home to attend the wedding and Irene's nervous about going back but can't do anything about it since she was put in charge by her parents for the catering and organizing the venue making us her first clients plus hyunjin is our adorable ring bearer.

"How's the preparation going?" I asked lisa.

"Pretty well. Everyone's on it so I can say it'll be successful. How's your grandma?" She quietly askedn putting an arm around me.

"She's quite lively but sometimes I see her flinch every now and then." My voice became shakey.

"She's holding on for me but she must be in so much pain."  I can't help but tear up.

"Shhh. It's going to be ok." Lisa hugged me and patted my head. The wedding won't be til next week but I don't think grandma can suffer much longer and I don't want her to

"Will chaeyoung be able to make it if we rush it?"

"More rush than it already is?" I nodded

"I'll call her and even if she can't make it, we'll push through earlier even if we won'thear enough from her." We chuckled and I wiped my tears.

"How's your boyfriend?" I asked, changing the topic.

"Which one? Korean? Thai? Japanese? Manga or webtoon character? Or the fictional character?" I rolled my eyes at her as she giggled.

"What's wrong with you two? You're clearly taken by one another yet you're with other people. When will you two stop with your games? Until someone gets hurt?"

"Taken with each other? Are we still talking about me and him? oh wait, are talking about a different guy?" She's still denying.

"Annoying isn't she." Moonbyul appeared, shaking her head.

"No. Lisa rules!" Hwasa grinned and high-fived with lisa. Byul and I just looked at each other and shook our heads.

🍀

A/N: This chapter was supposed to be the epilogue already but it lacks for me so few more and we're finally done.