Farm 9

He's not coming back. It's already late afternoon and there's still no sign of him. My heart dropped and I feel another burning sensation on my eye.

Breathe in... breathe out... I calmed myself and clenched my fists.

"Grandma?" My voice unnaturally low, like a childs. My voice would falter like this if I felt like crying.

"Yes dear?" She smiled, shuffling over to me.

"Can I borrow your walking stick?" She cocked her head to the side

"Are you going somewhere?" She frowned

"I'll be ok grandma. I promise." She sighed and got her walking stick and gave it to me.

"Why don't you wait for tae?" I held on to the stick tightly.

"Nah. I'm sure he's busy." I bid my goodbye and started walking north. I grumble as to why they lack means of transportation here.

"Excuse me, where do I go to get to the hill?" I stopped to ask a random bystander who pointed me the way and told me I'm on the right track.

"Thank you." I smiled and continued on.

"God this is an unwanted exercise!" I huffed and wiped my sweat. I looked up to see the hill with a mango tree? Or whatever tree that is and climbed up more determined.

I looked around to see the place deserted. I sighed feeling the cold breeze kiss my skin.

I turned on my data and grinned familiar ding coming through in a succession.

I quickly sent a message to my mom who scolded me why I haven't contacted sooner in which I replied they should sponsor a tower here for a signal. She laughed at that but I was serious.

Then a video call request came from my friends which I eagerly accepted as I sat down and leaned on the tree trunk.

"Jenniiiieeeeee"

"Biiiitch you're aliiiive!!" I laughed but tears soon pooled my eyes.

"Yah why are you crying?!" I chuckled and wiped my tears that kept coming

"Nothing. I just missed you guys."

"We miss you too!! Ugh, it's boring without you." I grinned at jisoo.

"So, how's humble life?" I rolled my eyes and they giggled.

"This is how humble my life here is." I showed them my view of the golden sky and the green pastures.

"You know what? We'll be coming over." My eyes widened

"Really?!" I squealed.

"You bet! But might not til next month though so stay alive til then?" I giggled and nodded.

"So what's your problem?" Jisoo smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"It's nothing."

"It's not nothing. The jennie kim's spirits is down? Bitch spill." Moonbyul pressed on. I sighed knowing I can't get away from them.

"There's this guy..." and on cue, the idiots squealed

"Hot farmer under the sun?"

"Sweat dripping on his sexy bod?"

"Deep sexy cowboy accent." I laughed

"Irene, I'm in the province of Korea, not Southern America."

"So what about this guy?" Rosé raised a brow and I groaned

"He infuriates me!! To the core! But then he's so caring and gentle. But he also can't have his day without annoying me." I ranted

"And his friends!! Ugh." I proceeded to tell them what happened earlier.

"The audacity of that bitch! Where is she?! I'm gonna cut her." I chuckled at lisa.

I stood up and dusted off my butt seeing the sun setting.

"I don't know. With him probably, eating each others faces." I grumbled.

"Someone's jealous." I glared.

"I am not! I just don't like it when he yelled at me. You know I hate it when I'm being scolded for something I didn't do." I pouted.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night." I threw them another glare and they just laughed.

"You bitches look at this picturesque view" I turned my camera to let them see the pinkish and purplish hue of the skies as the sun set but then a wild taehyung appeared on his horse. Topless.

"Oh my my my. Picture perfect indeed." I quickly turned the camera back to me.

"Ooh is he–"

"Shut up." I warned them, seeing taehyung marching my way

"Jennie!" I flinched as he panted over to me, checking my body.

"Yah! Why did you leave alone?!" I was stunned

"Yeah jennie, why did you leave alone?" He froze and turned to my phone, just realizing I'm on video call. I cleared my throat.

"Guys this is taehyung, taehyung these are my friends." Taehyung gave them a short bow and he glared at me.

"We'll continue this later." He said with a gritted teeth and retreated to his horse.

"Punish me daddy!" My eyes widened and my ears turned red. Good thing teahyung didn't seem to hear that.

"Yah! Kim jisoo you're dead when I see you!" They laughed aloud.

"Are there alot more species like that there? Cause I'm flying ASAP." Moonbyul fanned herself and they laughed again. I can't hp but giggle too.

"Whatever you guys. I'm going since my chauffeur is here." I rolled my eyes

"Yah jennie kim. Don't you dare turn to a softie. Show them who's boss bitch." I laughed at jisoo

"Oh, I will." I grinned and we said our final goodbyes but not before having a picture together.

"Screen freeze~" I posed after lisa said that.

"Bye bitch. Love ya!"

"I love you guys too." I waved goodbye and taehyung waisted no time in carrying me like a sack and grabbing granny's walker.

"Yah put me down!" I squealed

"Stay still if you don't want to fall." He scolded, slapping my butt.

"Did you just slap my butt?!" He put the walker on the wagon went to the horse.

"Oh hell no! I am not riding a horse!" I struggled away from him

"Yes you will and that's final." He hoisted himself up with me still on his shoulders and slid my body down to the horse, making me sit.

"I don't think this is how to ride a horse" I glared up at him cause yes, I'm straddling the horse facing him. Pretty intimate position I tell you.