Farm 55

This chapter is dedicated to Lasrea_frv, thanks for the upvotes 💕

🍀🍀🍀

Irene had ready found a place to stay near campus and jisoo have moved in with her. Unfortunately, the condominiums has no other vacancy so tae and I can't move just yet.

"Was it necessary for you to fight yoongi though?" The bitch made her dramatic exit.

"What? It's just a simple guilt trip." Jisoo grinned

"Uhuh and he'll really think you moved out because of him not liking you as a roommate and not because you're helping out your twin with her pregnancy."

"Correct! If that won't work, I don't know what will!" I shook my head at her

"And besides, we're keeping the pregnancy a secret from the boys right?" About that...

"Does that mean you're going to hide from taehyung and yoongi?" I asked, turning to Irene. We're currently at their unit while teahyung's outside trying to look for luck with being neighbors with the twins.

"Well.. they can know I'm pregnant without them having to know who the father is."

"It's not like yoongi really cares about it." Jisoo grumbled

"Tae knows you had one night with his hyung though so he may be able to put two and two together." I said, eyeing the delicious goodness on the center table.

"Well he doesn't have to know his friend is the only one I slept with." I reached out for the cookie jisoo baked and took a bite

"Jisoos! You plan to break my teeth or something?!" It's rock hard!

"Did I forget to tell you why she can't be trusted with out family business?" Irene  cringed.

"No. You didn't mention that! How will you both live?!"

"I can manage." Irene chuckled.

"How'd you end up doing it with seokjin anyway?" Jisoo asked her twin who just sighed.

"Well?" She glared at me. What? I'm curious too.

"He was there. He kept on following me and keeps on taking away my drink."

"Ah the classic heartbreak 101: drown yourself with drinks." Jisoo nodded to herself.

"So alcohol made you do it? He took advantage of you?" Irene quickly shook her head.

"I wasn't completely drunk. I was aware of what I was doing. I was angry of the reason su

"—hoe. What? It fits." Jisoo muttered.

"Anyway him. I was angry how he chose to betray me just because I didn't want to do it so I chose to give it away."

"And jin just happens to be there and he agreed or—

"Do you want me to continue?" Irene glared at her twin who made a motion to zip her mouth.

"I kissed him but he won't respond saying I'm just drunk and hurting. I tried to strip but he stopped my hands. Annoyed, I shook him off and told him I'll do it with someone else instead. He thought I was bluffing but when I opened the door, and his cousin, jimin, was there. I gave him a smirk and turned to strip infront of his unsuspecting cousin when he pulled me back in and the rest is history."

"Details!" Jisoo and I said at the same time.

"What? No! I mean I can barely remember." She avoided our gaze, her cheeks turning red

"Bitch, you're reliving it right now." I snickered.

"I am not!" Her voice turned high-pitch. Jisoo and I laughed.

"Right and I didn't purposely masturbate with my earphones on knowing yoongi's coming back to our unit." Jisoo rolled her eyes

"You what?!" Irene and I screeched.

"It was my last attempt of seduction!" She said defensively.

"And?" She stared blankly at us

"Do I look like I succeeded?" Irene laughed really loud and I crouched to the floor, no sound is coming out from my mouth anymore as I laughed.

"Oh haha." Jisoo grumbled

"You.. why didn't you just strip naked?" Irene asked in between laughter

"You think I haven't tried that?!"

"You didn't get any reaction? Even his you know?" Jisoo groaned and kicked the air.

"He just stares blankly at me and sleep or leave the room! I'd prefer if he leaves for the bathroom!" I can't help it. My sides are starting to ache as I gasped for air.

"It's not funny!!" She whined

"How did you even guilt trip him? If I were him, I'd kick you out a long time ago."

"I didn't break any rules and I did nothing wrong to him. I only did what I did cause he's not around." She air quoted the last two words.

"But you knew he was coming."

"I was too with a u and double m." Irene face palmed and went to get the door when someone rang the doorbell.

"You crazy bitch." I chuckled

"Hey! How was it?" I smiled up at tae. Irene sat down next to jisoo atvthe couch while taehyung sat next to me on the floor, kissing my temple and I immediately leaned my back to him

"I have a good news and bad news."

"Bad first."

"Bad news is that there's nowhere we can move here—ooh, cookie."

"That's not—" He already put it on his mouth and I watched in amusement as his face distorted in pain

"Edible." I finished and stifled my laughter as he groaned.

"Is this one of those artificial displays?" He grumbled, taking the cookie out his mouth.

"Hey! I baked that!" Jisoo pouted

"Really? Yoongi must be glad there's no kitchen at the dormitory." I laughed at that.

"Anyway, the good news?"

"Not until by the end of the semester that is." I gasped

"That's perfect! We already paid for this semester's dorm fee anyway." I grinned.

"Oh by the way, you won't be able to come with us in the summer? Tae and I will go back to the farm and celebrate our anniversary there with the grannies." Jisoo looked at Irene.

"We can still come. The fresh air will be nice there and the fresh food and dairy." Jisoo squealed

"I can finally have rematch with that goat!" Taehyung looked at me with confusion.

"Don't even ask."