Farm 50

This chapter is dedicated to blackpinktaejenkook, cigarsandcandies, theresa_552, knhie18 & cbsingson, thank you for your upvotes and comments 💞

🍀🍀🍀

"I can get used to this

"I can get used to this." He murmured, looking at me. I was laying sideways, facing him. Classes have already started and we're both busy in our respective courses but today's a free day so we could sleep in.

 Classes have already started and we're both busy in our respective courses but today's a free day so we could sleep in

"I could say the same thing." I smiled and he pulled me to his chest. A sighed in contentment as he brushed my hair

"Hmmm... I want a simple wedding." I snorted

"Jennie Kim and simple don't go together." I can feel the vibration from his body when he laughed.

"I forgot about that." I chuckled

"I want it to just be with our friends and family but I want the venue to be grand." I am already picturing it in my head.

"Yoongi can play the piano."

"And jisoo! Then chaeng can sing." Speaking of jisoo, she still has yet to little no progress. How can we say that? Yoongi still has no expression. I was worried for her but she's very optimistic. I know she can do it.

"We can hold the reception over jin hyung's hotel."

"Irene can organize it and besides, we don't have to pay that anymore. Jisoo will provide." He laughed and I went above him. I put my hand down hisbnajed chest and rest my chin on it, looking at him and he raised one hand to elevate his head more and looked down on me.

"She's serious when she said she'll sponsor our wedding." He chuckled, caressing my cheek

"How many kids do you want?" I cheekily grinned at him.

"Hmmm..  I'm thinking either basketball team or soccer team." I sat up, straddling him.

"I'm going with the least but five is still a lot." He sat up and smirked