Jorbyn|tutor

update: changed the narrator to the third person and made things better, the story is literally the same.

sexual!

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Corbyn woke up for the next day of school and prepared himself to go there. He was a nerd there so he wasn't the type of person who makes everything to look amazing. He ate breakfast, took his backpack and walked out of his house to school.

His house wasn't far away from school, that's why he was walking there everyday, unless the weather was horrible. When he arrived to the building he walked inside of it and went straight to his locker to grab some of his books. He still had 30 minutes before his first lesson, so corbyn decided to go to the library and check if they have anything new.

He entered the library and went to his favorite part with books about space, planets, stars and more. Just when he pulled out a book he heard an announcement.

Corbyn Besson please come to the principal it's important.

His eyes winded when the person said his name, he went quickly through the memory of last few days and to be honest he had no idea what he did wrong to go to the principal. Corbyn went to him as fast as he could ignoring weird looks from other students.

He came there in one minute and knocked on the door, to hear a come in. Corbyn walked inside and saw no one else, but Jonah Marais aka cocky, annoying and rich jock and maybe kinda hot. He had girls and boys all over him everyday and it would be horrible for corbyn to start liking Jonah.

"Hey princess, it's rude to stare, you know?" Jonah winked at corbyn making him blush.

"I, I wasn't staring, I w-was just lost i-i'm my thoughts." Jonah laughed and shook his head.

Both of the boys got permission to go to the principal, so they walked in together, corbyn feeling nervous to see what's gonna happen next.

"Hello boys, please take a sit." Mr Miller said, showing them chairs to sit on.

"Good morning Mr Miller, I have a question, why am I here I didn't do anything wrong and if I did I'm really sorry an-"

"Corbyn don't worry you didn't do anything wrong, I just wanted to talk with you." principal cut corbyn's sentence.

"Oh okay, I understand, but why am I here with Jonah?" he asked still confused.

"Right! You are a great student and Jonah is failing geography and maths so I want you to tutor him and help him get better grades." he explained.

"What?! H-how am I supposed to do that Jonah is never learning and he's not even listening to what teachers have to say!" Corbyn said nervously.

"Calm down Corbyn, if you're gonna do that you will get a reward, which is you making by yourself one science lesson and I heard that you want to do that." that's right that was Corbyn's dream, he told that to his science teacher one day when he was preparing corbyn for a competition.

"I'm sure he will say yes, I'm not that bad tho we can meet at my house after school so he can tutor me." Jonah smirked and looked at corbyn.

"Corbyn are you in?" Mr Miller asked.

"Okay I will do it." Corbyn sighed and he looked at jonah to see a cocky smile on his face.

"Great! You can go on your lessons now, thank you Corbyn." they said goodbyes and left the room.

Suddenly Corbyn was pushed against the cold locker, "Shit! what the hell are you doing?!" he looked at Jonah, just like he was crazy.

"See you later princess meet me after school next to my car we are going to my house." Corbyn shivered from Jonah's breath on his neck.