Chapter Fifty-Eight

Eren's Titan rampaged in the crowded stadium, destroying the vicinity, killing lives as he did without a care. Coming out of the rubble, Willy Tybur's sister stood with a scratch at her head, clutching to her side, Willy Tybur's sister, with tearful eyes, glared at the rampaging Titan.

"Brother, you have served the Tybur family splendidly..."

Thunder struck at Willy Tybur's sister, and from the light formed a Titan, but before it could transform to its full form, Eren punched it right across the face, sending it to another residential building. He then sat crouched on the fallen Titan, but before he could punch it again, a Titan crystal formed from the ground, creating a huge stake that stabbed Eren's Titan through the abdomen and had him suspended in the air. And from the ground, the Warhammer Titan have fully recovered, with its body completely covered by its armor, and in its hand was a weapon created from its crystals, it readied for an attack.

~*~

Swinging from building to building, the Scouts approached the battlefield with their Thunderspears. Below them, two of the Nine Titan inheritors have just got out of the cell the were dropped into and saw them.

"WHAT'S THAT?!" Porco asked.

"No way... that's impossible!" Pieck gasped.

Iris swung from roof top to roof top, when she saw a Marleyan soldier pointing his gun at her, Iris used her gas to speed up her swing, and when she was above him, she had her grappling hook at the ground by the soldier and with a fast rotating motion, she cuts the soldier in half with her swords . She then landed on the building where she was told to be. A few more soldiers came after her, and with swift movement, Iris had her blade at one of them, but before she could fire her ODM to give her the speed, multiple gun fires were heard from behind her.
Landing beside Iris was Masrur and another Scout in the name of Pius Reed. Pius got out his sniper and got in to his position, where he could see everyone.

"Masrur, the beacon." Iris said.

Nodding, Masrur placed the beacon on the top of the building.

"We need to regroup with the other –"

A large explosion was heard not from far, turning to where it came, Iris saw a residential building be blown up, and from that building was a Scout retreating from the explosion.

"What the hell do they think they're doing?!" Iris said.

"Iris!"

Jean landed on the building followed by the other Scouts.

"What the hell happened there?!" Iris pointed where the explosion happened.

"Floch blew it up!" Jean said.

"Shit..."

"What's the situation of the Warhammer?"

"It's beating Eren's ass." Iris muttered. "That bastard..."

"JEAN, IRIS!" Connie and Sasha came. "It's gonna take a while fot he enemy reinfocements to get here!"

"We got most of the enemy's forces under control here as well." Jean said.

"We have everything set." Said Sasha."

"Is it going according to plan?" Connie asked.

"As of now... as long as we're able to keep the Warhammer in check for long enough, it should be fine. But I don't know. It's like anything can happen." Jean said.

"If we want to know what's waiting for us at the end of this battle, we stay alive." Iris said.

Eren's Titan suddenly appeared out of thin air, and punched at the ground, confusing them, but after he took out his arm, he had in his grasp was a woman trapped in Titan Crystal – the Warhammer's human body.