5

"Alcohol- is truly a piece of work." Cisco downed his shot, as we were all at the bar, courtesy of Iris, "If I can't find a girlfriend, alcohol is my best friend."

Caitlin blinks, "So- I don't exist anymore?"

"Wait-" I held my palm out, "You do realize- you just implied that if you can't find yourself a girlfriend, you're going to be an alcoholic."

Cisco stares into the distance for a moment then looks at me, "I take it back-"

"I think the alcohol's getting to your head." This earns a laugh from the three of us, as from the corner of my eye, I notice Iris and Eddie throwing darts.

I looked around, noticing that Barry was suddenly not with us, my head turning, noticing Barry seated at the bar, his eyes on Caitlin, Cisco and I, a smile on his lips.

"I'll get more shots." I smiled at them, before walking over by Barry, ordering the shots, then looking at him.

Barry catches my eye, "What?"

"Why are you sitting here all alone?" I asked, leaning against my elbows for support.

Barry barely shrugs, "I was just thinking- that's all. It's nothing- anyway, how do you like Caitlin and Cisco?"

"I'm glad you invited them." I burst into a bubbly smile, "Cisco's hilarious- and as much as I love Iris, it feels so refreshing to have a female friend besides her at the moment. Considering she's always occupied with Eddie now."

Barry smiles, "They're cool, right?"

"Of course- I liked them even before I got to know them." I softly smiled at him, "They saved your life, Barry, that makes them the coolest people I've ever met. It's nice that you guys became friends."

"It's nice that you became friends with them." Barry shot back at me, his smile permanent on his lips.

When the bartender slides the tray of shots toward me, I slide one to Barry, grabbing one for me, "To friends, old and new."

Barry smiles, tipping the glass as we both took the shot, my eyes screwing shut to the burning but it seemed that Barry didn't react much to it.

I shot him a smile, before grabbing the tray, walking toward Cisco and Caitlin.

"Come on, Zee!" Iris calls out, "You're up."

"I'm occupied-" I set the tray down, but she walks over to me and grabs my wrist, pulling me toward her and Eddie despite my protests.

I sigh, Eddie handing me a dart, "Fine- I will entertain you guys, but throwing one."

I aim, carefully making sure that my hand went where I stared, my hand throwing the dart, as it landed on the bullseye.

Iris cheered and jumped onto my back, her arms around my neck.

I struggled, but caught her, "How drunk are you?-"

"Come on, Allen." Eddie calls out when I put Iris down, "You're up."

Then Eddie's phone buzzes when we move over to the table, "There was a bombing on 8th and Pass."

"I got to go, babe." Eddie plants a kiss on Iris' lips, then moves past us all, "Sorry, guys."

And this was where we were all make excuses.

I was already grabbing my bag, "I have to go anyway, it's late and- yeah, this was fun guys- okay- Barry, I'll call you tomorrow, okay?"

I pat Barry's shoulder, before making my way out, almost running out of the bar, rushing over to my car.