54

"I can't believe that you guys escaped an alien spaceship." Cisco was bursting with excitement when we had finally reunited with Oliver, Thea, Sara, John and Ray after they had been abducted by the Dominators, "Key words: alien spaceship."

I was walking fast to keep up with Oliver's quick footsteps, "I have questions."

"I know you do." Oliver looks at me with a tiny smile, "But- they can wait."

I playfully shook my head to myself as we walked further into the Star Labs hanger, "I wish you found my curiosity important-"

"I do." Oliver's eyes remained on me, slowing down his footsteps so that I could keep up, "But- one thing at a time, okay?"

I gave him a soft smile when we came to a stop, "I'm glad you're okay-"

"I know." Oliver returned the gesture and then looked ahead, "What's our status?"

"Nothing, since the Dominators paid their little visit to mess with our heads." Barry walked over to me when we had joined them and pressed a small kiss to my temple as a greeting.

Nate pauses, "Why would they do that?"

"What if they were trying to pit us against each other, in order to gain intel about meta-humans?" Ray thought out loud.

Felicity joined us, "Man, I wish they would just send us an IM with a questionnaire."

"Well, metas pose the biggest threat to their invasion." Kara reminded us, "It would make sense they'd want to get to know their enemies."

"By kidnapping people." Professor Stein said, "Perhaps they were searching your minds for potential meta-human vulnerabilities."

Oliver's next words caught me slightly off guard, "I think it's time we return the favor."

My head snapped toward him, "Huh?-"

"What do you want to do?" John shared the same amount of confusion, "Kidnap one of them now?"

Barry mentions, "Ever since we fought off that one ship, they've kind of been in short supply."

"Actually, I know where to find one." Nate walked toward the monitors, catching all of our attention.

"So- we're kidnapping an alien." I thought out loud, "Nice."

Barry looked down at me with a little smile and ruffled my hair, making me scrunch my nose in reaction.

"I've been reviewing old Army footage of their first encounters with the Dominators, and I think I pegged the fight to-" Nate began, pulling up the footage for us all to see, "Redmond, Oregon. 1951."

Professor Stein spoke up, "You're suggesting we travel to 1951, abduct a Dominator, and interrogate it to determine their intentions?"

"They kidnapped us." Sara only shrugs in response, "Seems fair."

"Whoa- time travel." exhaled Cisco slowly, looking between us, "I'm definitely in."

"Okay, hold on, though-" Barry stopped him, "Professor Stein and Caitlin have been talking about a way to take down the Dominators- they could probably use your help."

Cisco's expression hardened, "Pass."

"Yeah, I mean, I'm with him, mostly 'cause I just don't want to lose my geek cred, but- time travel!" Felicity squealed a bit and clapped her hands once.

I raise my hand a little, "Can I go?-"

"Absolutely not-" Barry points down at me.

I look up at him, "But, I want to go-"