11

"Oh, Barry, there's an intersection coming up-" Caitlin spoke through the comms, monitoring from behind the console with Cisco and I, watching the screen.

Cisco types on his keyboard, "This should slow 'em down."

"Guys, which way?" Barry asks, skidding to a stop, the beeping light him coming to a stop.

Cisco speaks up, "Left."

"Right." I said in unison with him.

Cisco and I looked at each other, exchanging looks.

Cisco corrects himself, "Right."

"Left." I said again in unison with him.

"Stop!" Barry's voice came through the comms, "You both hear you're telling me two different things, right?"

I trail off, "Well- I'm aware of that-"

"Barry, listen up." Dr. Wells wheels in and behind  the console, looking at the screen, "Listen carefully. Here is what you're going to do."

"Now, the Queen is trying to make it to the bridge, but I have a shortcut, wait for it, and-" Dr. Wells instructed, "Left- left- right-"

Barry replies, "I see her!"

"Make her go west before Fremont." Dr. Wells" instructions continued.

Barry inhales sharply, "Okay, how?"

"I'd recommend a detour." Dr. Wells smoothly said, "Now, the King is headed for the entrance to the interstate."

Barry chuckles, as I watched the three dots come together, "What entrance?"

"Atta boy." Dr. Wells softly smiled, "Check-"

"Got the keys!" Barry proudly calls out, running off the scene as the bikers were surrounded by cops, showing us Barry won.

Dr. Wells' smile widened, "Mate."

Barry runs into the cortex, his mask off, as he held a smile on his face, Cisco getting up and instantly giving him a high five, "Give me some!"

Dr. Wells wheeled around the console, "Efficiently done, Mr. Allen."

"We need a picture!" Cisco ran off, grabbing his phone.

Barry laughs, looking at Cisco, "Pretty sure rule number one of having a secret identity is not taking pictures of yourself in your super suit without a mask on."

"Oh, come on, please!" Cisco childishly pleads, "This is just for us- this is to document all this."

I shrug, standing up straight from leaning against the desk, "I can take the photo."

"Who knows?" Dr. Wells was in, "Maybe people in the future will want to know how all this happened."

"All right, well, if you want the future to have the whole story, then, we all need to be in it." Barry was shooting me playful looks, making me shake my head instantly.

"No way-" I denied, "If I knew we were going to end up taking a photo today, I would've done my hair and worn something besides a hoodie!"

"You're in the picture, Zee." Barry grabs my wrist, pulling me over by Dr. Wells, his eyes scanning my natural waves and my slightly oversized hoodie, "You look fine."

Caitlin speaks up, "First, let me put on some makeup?"

"The future does not care about your makeup." Cisco shook his head, walking by Dr. Wells and I, Caitlin reluctantly joining us, Barry taking the phone from Cisco.