15

Barry's voice came through the comms that night, stopping midway to the Morgue, "Oh, boy."

"Hey, what's going on?" Cisco questions, looking at me, confused.

My face twisted in confusion as well, "Dude?"

Barry swallows hard and blurts out, "Zee!"

"Yeah, it's me." I trail off, looking from Cisco to the monitor, "Before you mention me ditching you guys-"

"No, no- I get it-" Barry's breathing was heavy.

"Are you- okay?" I questioned, confused as ever.

"Yeah, what happened?" Cisco asked, "Why'd you stop?"

"I just- got a little disoriented." Barry sounded like he had seen a ghost, not moving.

"Well, you need to make up some time, man." Cisco said, "You better hurry up."

"Hurry?" Barry repeats, sounding more confused than us, "What are you-"

I slouched in my seat, "Hurry, as in get to the morgue, Barry."

"The morgue?" Barry repeated my words, "I was there- yesterday."

This catches Dr. Wells' attention.

I blinked, "You were there yesterday?"

"What are you talking about?" Cisco presses in confusion, "Come on, you gotta go."

-

"So- Clyde Mardon has a brother?" Caitlin asked as we all stared at the screen where their profiles were pulled up the next day.

I was dressed in medium wash ripped jeans and a army green button up shirt, a black tank top under it, resulting in me keeping the first few buttons unbuttoned, letting my shirt fall off the shoulder, black combat boots on my feet, my hair straight.

Dr. Wells wheels over, "And both brothers survived the plane crash, and then the dark matter released from the particle accelerator explosion affects them both in-"

"-virtually the same way." Barry says in unison with Dr. Wells, making me look at him, confused."

Dr. Wells turns toward him, "That's right."

"Only Mark's not like Clyde at all." Barry crosses his arms, "He can do things that you couldn't even imagine."

Cisco smirked proudly, "You'd have to be a-"

"Weather Wizard." Barry looks back at him, his eyes wide, saying in unison with Cisco.

Cisco sips his lurkers and freezes when he gets a brain freeze as Caitlin speaks, Barry saying that in unison with her as well, "Trigeminal headache?"

I hit Barry in the back of the head lightly with my palm, "What the hell's wrong with you?"

Cisco looks at Caitlin in confusion, "What?"

"Trigeminal headache." Caitlin repeats, "Brain freeze."

I looked at her, Barry quoting me perfectly in unison, "Then why don't you just call it a brain freeze?"

I looked at him with wide eyes, Dr. Wells cutting in, "Mr. Allen, a word please."

-

"I'm gonna break out of here!" Mark Marion raises his voice from inside his cell in the pipeline.

Mark Mardon shouts again, "I'm gonna create a tidal wave that destroys your entire city!"