48

"What's going on?" Barry questioned when he ran himself and I into the breach room at Star Labs after we had gotten an alert right at we were both getting off work.

Caitlin gestured to the opened breach, "That."

"Yeah, why'd you open a breach?" Barry walked down the steps, looking at the breach.

Cisco held a tranq gun, "I didn't."

"What?" Barry looks at him.

Joe nods lightly, "That's why we called you-"

"Well, can you close it?" I looked at Cisco.

"Once again, wouldn't have called if I could-" Cisco doesn't move from the stance he stood in.

Wally points, "Somebody's coming through-"

"Get back-" I grabbed the gun that Harry had give me, walking down the steps and aiming it towards the breach, Joe, Cisco and I ready to shoot.

That was until, low and behold, Harry Wells came through the breach, looking around at us, his eyes landing on me, "Young-"

"Oh my god- hey!" I couldn't help my excitement, pushing my gun into Barry's hands and throwing my arms around Harry, "I missed you-"

Harry stumbles back lightly, but hugs me back tight, "Feelings mutual- but, I actually need your help-"

I slowly pull back, "With what?-"

Then, a speedster ran in, running around the room, before skidding to a stop, revealing Jesse, as Harry points at her, "With that."

Jesse smiles, "Hey, guys-"

"Jesse." Wally's expression had dropped at the sight, "You're a speedster?"

"Yeah." giggled Jesse, "It's pretty cool, right?"

Iris laughs, "I mean, yeah, I would say so."

"When did this happen?" Caitlin asked.

Jesse answered, "A few days ago."

"So, when I got Allen his speed back, Wally and Jesse were hit with the dark matter." Harry gestured to Jesse, "Turns out she was affected- she was totally affected."

"But- I didn't get speed, so could it have been from something else?" Wally's disappointed tone was not hard to miss.

"No- I mean, I doubt it." Harry seemed to have miss it, "Dark matter affects different people in different ways at different times- sometimes not at all, so be thankful, but, she was affected, and I want to run some tests and find out just how much."

"Well, then, you've come to the right place." Caitlin smiles, "Let's go to the Speed Lab."

Barry and Harry both repeat, "Speed Lab?"

-

"This is insane." Barry's eyes were wide when we walked into the Speed Lab, along with Harry's.

Cisco remarks, "Something tells me you've never been in this room before."

"Nope." Barry shook his head.

"Wait, you-" Harry looked at him, "I suppose that means you traveled back in time again- how many times did I tell you not to do that?"

Iris looks at him, "You figured that out pretty quickly, Harry."

"Yes, Ms. West, it was easy because we've never been here either." Harry gestured around us.

"Oh-" I point, "Other Earths, other timelines."