21

"Hey." I walked into Jitters, heading over to the booth Iris sat at, sitting down, "What's all this?"

She had called me over because she needed someone to talk to, so I came.

I was dressed in black ripped jeans, and an oversized beige hoodie that ended at my thighs, green plaid flannel and black boots.

"Return labels for Eddie and me." Iris exhales deeply, "I ordered 200 to start, but- this afternoon, I guess I ordered wrong."

Iris looks at them all, "I have so many now."

I sigh, "Iris, we're gonna find Eddie."

"How?" Iris questioned in a snappy tone, "Barry searched everywhere, more than once- and he hasn't found anything."

I sigh deeply and slouch in my seat, crossing my arms, staring at her.

"I'm sorry- I'm not mad at you." Iris realized her outburst, "It's just-"

"You miss him." I finished her sentence, "I get it."

"Zee, I'm sorry about how I acted at Star Labs when you guys were fighting Grodd." Iris apologized quietly, "I didn't realize how much you guys went through and how much it affected your- team, when Dr. Wells is the Man in Yellow."

"Actually, we call him the Reverse-Flash." I shrug lightly, "It's a decently cool name."

Iris softly smiled at me, when my phone buzzed in my pocket, as I pulled it out to see Cisco's text, "It's Cisco- I gotta go."

Iris nods lightly, "Yeah, go."

-

"I kept asking myself, why would Wells pretend to need a wheelchair?" Cisco spun me around in Wells' wheelchair as I sat in it, enjoying the ride.

I had my legs crossed, "Woo."

Barry softly chuckled, "Not woo-"

"Sympathy, I suppose." Caitlin shrugged.

"That's what I thought at first, but- he's the Man in Yellow, he's the Reverse-Flash." Cisco continued, "He's much smarter than that, sympathy can't be the only reason."

"Yeah, it was a misdirect." I looked back at him, "Just like everything else Wells has done."

Joe adds in, "I mean, the last person we'd suspect to be the Man in Yellow is someone who lost the use of their legs."

"That's exactly right, which is why I started messing around with the wheelchair." Cisco pats the back of the chair, looking at me, "Up, up, up-"

I got up quickly, "I'm up-"

Cisco pulled the chair onto it's side, revealing a huge energy source right under the chair that was hidden, "And that's when I found this."

"Hell-" I gaped at it with wide eyes, Barry and Caitlin matching my expression.

"Damn." Joe put his hands on his knees, looking closer, "You can't get that at Radio Shack."

Barry crouched, "Looks like the tech inside Gideon."

"I measured the output, and this thing is kicking off serious juice." Cisco told us, "I mean, we're talking enough to power all of Central City."

Joe blinks, "Seriously?"

Cisco picked up his soda, "Oh, yeah."

Barry questioned, "What do you think Wells was using it for?"

I sat down on the ground, staring at the source, "Maybe- it's a battery?"

"Exactly what I was thinking." Cisco points at me, "As in, Wells was using it to power himself- to gain more speed."