32

"Barry-" I giggled against his lips, holding his face sigh one hand, my other hand on his shoulder, drowning in his blazer that I wore.

Barry was leant back against his desk in his Lab while he kissed me, his arms around me, "Hm?-"

"We have to be more professional!" I lightly hit his arm playfully, throwing my head back so he couldn't kiss me anymore, "I'm just- here to get some details for my article-"

"And to give your boyfriend- a lovely greeting-" Barry grabbed my thighs and lifted me off the ground as I squealed lightly, him spinning us, then setting me on his desk.

"Am I interrupting?-" Iris' voice made Barry and I both look towards the door, her slowly walking in.

"Nope-" I hopped off the desk, greeting her with a smile, "How are you? What's up-"

Iris stopped, looking between Barry and I, her eyes starting to tear up, making Barry speak, "Are you okay?-"

"Iris?-" I grew concerned, "What's wrong?-"

"I'm so sorry- I can't keep this in anymore." Iris' voice fell quiet, tears burning in her eyes, "I know I was so mad at you guys and Dad for not telling me that you were The Flash, but when I found out about this, I didn't know what to do-"

I spun to face her when she walked further into the Lab, "Found out what?"

Barry questions, "What's going on?"

"When Francine came back, my Dad told me not to trust her and he was right- I didn't know how much." Iris sniffled, a tear falling, "When my mother left us, she was pregnant- she had a son, Joe's son- my brother."

I blink, my eyes slightly wide, covering my mouth with one hand, "Wow- alright-"

Barry quietly asks, "What's his name?"

"Wally-" Iris replied, "Wally West."

"When I found out, I told her to leave and never come back and to never tell my dad, but- guys, I feel- I feel like this is hollowing me out." Iris started to cry, "Every time I look at Dad, I feel like I'm hurting him. I don't- I don't know what to do-"

"Hey, hey-" I put my hands on her shoulders, looking at her, "Honey- I think you know what you have to do."

"I can't." Iris cried, "It's gonna kill him-"

"It'll hurt him more if you leave him clueless." I pulled her into a hug, rubbing her back, "Don't worry- you don't have to do this alone, alright? Barry and I will come with you-"

"Yeah-" Barry agreed, putting a hand on her shoulder, "We can tell him together."

Iris held onto me tighter, "Thank you."

-

Barry sighs the next day as he and I joined Joe at a new scene the next day, "Please tell me this is not happening-"

"It's official." Joe's words made me giggle for a moment, "Santa hates us."

"Okay, I know how terrible this is, but-" I looked at my boyfriend, holding up my notepad, "Imagine how good this article is going to be? I mean- these three working together? It's going to be great-"

Barry pokes my cheek at my excitement as I scrunched my nose at him, noticing Joe watching us.

"This sudden blizzard took out cameras and the security system." Joe trailed off to get us back on track, "I mean, thank God nobody was killed, but- there's no trace of Mardon, Jesse, or Snart."