24

"Please, just let me explain." The man who claimed himself as Jay Garrick began, "I mean you no harm."

Barry stares at him, stood next to me, "How do you know my name?"

"I know all your names." Jay honestly said, looking from us one by one, "Zee Young, Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, Detective Joe West-"

"Enough." Joe held his gun aimed right at him, "That part about explaining needs to happen right about now."

Jay inhales, "This world is in danger."

Cisco swallowed, "What other worlds are there?"

"When you created the singularity above Central City, you also created a breach between my world and yours." Jay told us, holding his hands up on surrender still.

Iris blinked, "I'm sorry, a breach?"

Jay nods, "Yes, a portal connecting our two Earths."

Professor Stein trails off in suspicion, "And what precisely is your concern?"

"A few days ago, you found a dead man named Al Rothstein at the nuclear plant." Jay knew information only we would know, "But- then a different Al Rothstein tried to kill you."

Cisco looks at me, "Atom Smasher-"

"That man was from my world." Jay nodded a little, "If he got through the breach, I suspect there'll be more to follow."

Barry stops him, "Okay, so, Jay, how exactly do you know all of this?"

"Where I came from, I was a speedster like you." Jay's words were serious, "They called me The Flash."

This made me bubble out in laughter, "You expect us to believe that- Jay?"

"Yes, because I'm telling you the truth." Jay began to explain, "Before I arrived on your Earth, I was in a fight with a man named Zoom."

"Zoom? I've heard that name before." Barry admits, "Atom Smasher, he said Zoom sent him here to kill me."

Barry then asks, "Who is this guy?"

"He's a speedster, like you and me." Jay told us. "And fast- maybe the fastest of all."

"But, evil." Jay then added in, "He is an unstoppable demon with the face of death."

I cross my arms, "Well, that's not a nice way to describe him."

"We were engaged in our fiercest battle ever, racing throughout my city." Jay ignored my comment and continued, "But- I wasn't fast enough to stop him."

"Zoom had me beaten." Jay went on, "He was about to kill me when suddenly there was a blinding light and the sky split open- a breach, between my world and yours, caused from the singularity."

"It pulled me in- and I somehow ended up in your world." Jay exhales deeply, "Powerless, unable to return home."

"What do you mean?" asked Caitlin.

Jay put his hands down, "I lost my speed."

"That's rich." I didn't buy his story, stepping closer, "And how did you manage to do that?"

Jay paid no mind to my suspicion, being honest, "Not entirely sure."

"So, you've been in Central City for six months." Joe let down his guard, "Why haven't you come to see us before?"

"I'm in a foreign world here, Detective." Jay reasoned, "I didn't know who you all were- took me that long to piece it all together."

"So- that's how you know our names." Iris recognized, "You've been following us."