42

[ barry's pov ]

"I mean, I figured if they could get 2Pac rapping again at a concert, we could definitely get The Flash running around Central City." Cisco said after I sat down, taking off the pads and breathing heavily.

Harry walks in, "It's not gonna last."

"There it is." Cisco sighs.

"It's not gonna be long before someone figures out, oh, wait- you never say anything, you never touch anything." Harry points, "Oh, wait- you never go indoors."

Iris replies, "Okay, well, without Barry's speed, this is as good an idea as any."

"Actually, I beg to differ." Harry walks in further, "I think a better idea, instead of playing Hoodlums and Holograms would be to rebuild the particle accelerator to get Barry's speed back-"

"Yeah, Wells, that's what you keep saying-" I sigh and ran my hands through my hair, "Look at what that explosion did to this city-"

Cisco adds, "Not to mention, last time we tried something like that, we blew a hole in the universe and created, like, 50 portals to your Earth."

"Which is exactly how Zoom and his henchmen got here in the first place." Iris nods once.

"I told you." Harry was growing frustrated, "I know how to contain the explosion-"

"Really?" I looked at him, "You know how to contain a dark matter explosion that, last time, just radiated all of Central City? You tried this on your Earth, remember? Didn't go so well-"

Iris backs me, "And, even if you could contain it, I thought you said that Barry couldn't tap into the Speed Force anymore."

"It wasn't connected the first time he got his powers." Harry huffs deeply, "Look, I have your Wells's data- the Harrison Wells from this Earth, I have his science, I know what chemicals need to be in your body, I know how the lightning needs to bond with the dark matter from the particle accelerator explosion. I can recreate the circumstances to get you your speed back- this will work."

"Your subterfuge is not gonna last." Harry's words set us all at unease, "But, more importantly- it's not gonna save Young. She is with Zoom- alone, and scared- on a completely different earth, with nothing and no one to help her-"

"You don't think I'm losing my mind over that?" I got up, growing even more angry, "Zoom has the woman I love and there's nothing I can do about! I want her back more than anything-"

"Sitting around, playing this game- isn't going to help bring her back!" Harry shouts back at me, "The only way to save her is if you get your speed back, and as long as you don't have that- the longer she will suffer for what you won't do-"

-

[ zee's pov ]

"Zoom!-" Joe's shout filled the air when Zoom ran into CCPD, leaving me at the top of the stairs, standing before everyone, all their guns aimed at him.

Jay seethed through his teeth, "Hello, old friend-"

"Stay away from him." Joe guarded Wally.

Captain Singh had his gun aimed, "Do not move-"

"Or what?" Jay's demonic voice sounded, looking around, "You've tried your guns on me once before."

"No!-" I cried out, running down a few steps but immediately skidding to a stop mid way when Jay looks at me, gripping the bars, "Please- don't hurt them- just let them go, alright? Let them go-"