27

"Very strange to be holding your autobiography, especially when you didn't write it and it's not about you." A man who looked exactly like Harrison Wells stood in the middle of the cortex, as Cisco, Caitlin and I gaped at him.

I was dressed in a crimson red long sleeve, that was tucked into black ripped jeans, black combat boots on my feet.

"Zee Young," Barry began introducing, gesturing to him, "Dr. Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, meet Dr. Harrison Wells from Earth-2."

I stared at Harrison, "Hi."

"Hi." He stared right back at me.

"So- let me get this straight." Cisco began hesitantly, just as freaked out as I was, starting to go in depth.

"You're the doppelganger of the man who murdered his mom- tried to kill her," Cisco pointed at Barry and I, "-and is responsible for both Ronnie and Eddie's deaths?"

Caitlin then points out, "Yeah, but- he's not even the doppelganger of the Dr. Wells that we knew-"

"Well, yeah- because that Dr. Wells' body had been taken over by the Reverse Flash, who was really Eobard Thawne and Eddie's distant relative from the future." I finished for them, looking into space in thought.

Harrison looked between us all for a second, before shaking his head, "Yeah, I didn't follow any of that-"

"I'm my own man." Harrison made it clear, gesturing to me, "I had nothing to do with trying to kill you- or the murder of your mother or your friend Ricky."

Caitlin corrected him, "His name was Ronnie."

Harrison shot back, "Him either."

Barry looks at him, noticing us all at unease, "You told me you have proof of your identity?"

"This almost hit me when I went through the portal." Harrison picked up exactly what Professor Stein had thrown through when we had finally stabilized the breach, "Your stabilized breach downstairs connects directly to the Star Labs on my Earth."

Caitlin slowly took it, "Technically, this could be mine, but- I want to run some tests on you."

"I'll be genetically indistinguishable from my Earth-1 counterpart." Harrison said, "Your tests will reveal nothing."

"Great!" Caitlin didn't care, "Still gonna run 'em."

Harrison only snipped back, "Be my guest."

"Why would we need to prove his identify?" I suddenly questioned, crossing my arms, "This is freaky- but, I mean- we know Earth Two exists, we saw Dr. Wells disintegrate out of existence- I'd say he's telling the truth-"

Harrison looks at me, "Thank you-"

"Zee, why are we even listening to him?" Cisco muttered to Barry and I, "How do we know he's not evil like the other guy?"

"He saved my life last night." Barry informed us with a small huff, then looks at Harrison, "The question is why- I'm guessing you didn't travel between dimensions just to meet The Flash."

"That's exactly what I did." Harrison fixed his bag, "I came here to help you, Barry, to stop your greatest enemy."

Cisco mentions, "He already did that-"

"I'm not talking about Reverse Flash." Harrison cuts him off, "I'm talking about Zoom."

When our expressions change, Harrison knew, "I see you've already heard of him."

Barry sighs a little and nods in confirmation, "Yeah, Zoom has been sending meta-humans from your world through the breaches to fight me."

"Well, they're the symptoms." Harrison said, "Zoom's the plague, one that's infected my world, and now he's coming for yours."