36

"Bam!" Cisco claps his hands when Barry had destroyed the last breach, "That's how it's done-"

"He shoots, he scores." I softly clapped, walking toward Barry when he ran in, a soft smile on my lips.

Barry kisses my head and wrapped his arm around me, walking back towards Caitlin and Cisco, "Not bad for a guy who got a C in gym-"

"D plus." Caitlin raised her hand.

"Straight up F-" Cisco said, then all their eyes fell onto me, waiting me to finish the chain of grades Barry had started.

"Uhm-" I lowered my voice as it ranged slightly high, rubbing the back of my neck, "I never went-"

"She was a bad kid." Barry ruffles my hair.

"Can't believe it." Caitlin softly smiled, "We closed all the breaches-"

"All except the one." Barry took off his gloves, "Our last way to Earth-2."

"Ready?" Harry walked into the room.

Barry looked back at him, "Yeah, I just have a few things to take care of first."

"Can we get pizza from Keystone?-" I whispered to Barry, pushing myself onto my tippy toes so he could hear me, folding my hands.

"Joe's making lasagna-" Barry playfully pushes away my face, "No pizza tonight-"

"Just a reminder, Allen-" Harry looked between us, "Clock's ticking."

He replied, "It always is."

-

"You know you haven't made lasagna since I left for college?" Barry mentioned, looking at Joe as we sat around the dinner table at the West Household.

"Well, college is a hell of a lot closer than another Earth." Joe reasons, "Hey- did you tell Henry?"

"No." Barry lightly shook his head, "Look, if he knew, he would just try to talk me out of it and he probably would, so- I'm not gonna tell him."

Joe sighs and got up, "I'm gonna make us some coffee-"

"I'll help-" Iris got up, following him out.

I immediately got up and got in the seat next to Barry, folding my hands, looking at him.

Barry's eyebrows furrowed, "Uh oh-"

"I wanna go." I said it straight.

Barry shook his head, "No-"

"Oh come on." I was ready for us going back and forth on this topic, "You can't just say you're going to Earth Two and not take me with-"

"It's dangerous." Barry shrugged lightly, "And I don't want to be the one putting you in danger-"

"I'm also a grown woman that can make her own decisions- so, technically-" I pointed at him, "If I was in harm's way- I would be my own fault."

"You're not going." Barry sat up, "If I have to tie you up and sit on you until this whim of yours passes, I will-"

I got up and sat on his lap, my arms crossed, looking at him, "Beat you to it."

Barry shot me a look, not being able to help the small smile forming on his lips, putting a hand on my back.

"Please?" I grabbed his face with one hand, caressing his cheek with my thumb, "I want some adventure- I need to get away from this place for a little while-"

Barry rubbed my back, "If that's the case, we could go to- maybe National City- do you know some nice hotels in Star City?"

I shot him a look, "Barry, come on- that's nothing like another Earth."