1. New school

Kira's POV:

I can't believe I'm going to a whole different school. Hows it going to be I wondered. I could barely close my eyes the night before this day. I'm going to be going to my two best friend's school. I hope I see them first before anyone.

"Kira get your ass down here!" I heard my brother James call out for me as I put on my red bandana and got my bag running down the stairs to see my brother near the door.

"Hey bro" I greeted as he gave me a big hug. We'd argue atimes but at the end we'd colid. I love my brother so much and I'm sure he loves me too.

We got into the car and drove to school..

Few minutes later...

We arrived at school where my brother took my hand to help me off the car. I felt relieved as I settled my eyes upon a very familiar face.

"Diana!"

I called out as she turned to see me standing right behind her. She cuddled me and kissed my forehead as I giggled in return. I asked of Jade and she told me she was busy talking to the teacher. James was standing alone texting on his phone to God knows who. Alas he stopped texting and walked up to me and Diana.

"Can't you greet?!" Diana asked as she gave James the disgusted look.

"Well I can but I only greet people who are in their right senses" mocked James rolling his eyes as she hissed in return.

"I'm so happy to see you Kira ❤️" said Diana as she held my hand. James stood there with a blank face and really didn't know why.

"James are you ok?"

"I'm fine, I'm just waiting for someone or might as well call it some people"

He replied as I felt a hand above my head fribble my hair.

"Jade?"

I turned to gaze upon the black haired female. She had on a smirk. (Sorry she dyed her hair)

"You'll never change will you? Always with your smiles" she mocked as it brought onto me a warm sensation in my heart to see my two best friends beside me.

"Hey Jade have you seen Mas?

"Nah, I don't think he came to school today"

" Let me guess. He skipped school again"

"Haha, I don't know"

Said jade as she gazed at me in concer.

"Do you know the class your gonna be in?"

She asked with my face feeling vibrant. I really didn't know. What if I'm not in the same class with them....

"N-no"

Oh...."

She said with me feeling all down. I suddenly felt a back hug coming.

"I'm sure your gonna be in our class"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

Diana replied cuddling me like she was my mother. It's funny cause at home, my brother's my mom but in school, Diana is my mom and we are like the same age 😂.

Shortly we went to the school management board to see of which class I was in.

To my surprise I-

"Yessss!!!!!" I screamed to my insanity.
I ended up in the same class with my two best friends.

They both jumped at me giving a bear hug or more of what I like to call, burring me. I was so happy to know that I'd be in the same class with them.

Shortly we rapped things up and headed to the misshall, where all the students gathered to a sudden appearance of a beautiful female. She seemed quite nice but I really couldn't judge till I Know.

I stood within the lines as my eyes never seemed to leave the lady. Suddenly her gaze shifted to me immediately. Along with the crowd she moved towards the line I was in.

"What's your name child?" She asked placing her hand above my one shoulder. I wiggled my body to the annoyance of the feeling.

"My name is Rosetta, head mistress Rosetta, but you can call me miss Rosy" she said giving a warm look.

"M-my name is Kira"

"Kira?! What a beautiful name you have, it suits your personality" the woman said as she gave on a smile.

That's strange, my personality? She hasn't even met me and she....

" You don't know me,so how can you say that?"

I asked with Diana placing her hand towards my mouth to stop me from speaking.

" Miss Rosy please don't be offended, she's just not particular with people she doesn't know"

"Haha, Its ok, I just hope we can know each other better"

She said as I rolled my eyes towards her.

"We'll see about that mistress Rosetta"

I said wanting to offend her, I don't like her at all. I didn't know why but my instincts were kicking me all over.

"Kira what was all that for?!"
Forcefully yelled my brother looking mad at me.

"What? I don't like her that's all"

"What?! She's the principal of the school"

"So? That doesn't mean I should give two shits about it"

"Kira?!"

"Blah"

I ignored James as he was scolding my instincts.

Wala
How was it?!
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!!🔐😊
It's a bit short but don't worry the other chapters will be very interesting I promise!

(+_-) :))

Vote and comment 💓💓