21. Offended-friends

Kira's POV:

I was finally done with the class I had, it literally felt like hours. I was Spacey walking when I sited people I didn't want to see.

Knowing it was the "gang" I turned my back and began to walk away when.

"Kira! We need to talk!" Called out Trinity. It took me some seconds to master up my courage and walk up to them.

My blood boiling up with rage as a name escaped from one of their mouths.

"The whole Bekie incident needs to be put behind, she didn't mean it!" Said Jade. I rolled my eyes.

"I made a huge mistake trusting either one of you!" I ranted placing my hand above my mouth as my eyes went wide. As soon as I mentioned that I regretted it...... My two best friends looked at me, Diana with a sad face, and Jade with a serious mad face.

"I-i-" was all I could say before Diana ran away. I then positioned my gaze upon Jade who stood in front of me angrily.

"If that's how you really feel then thanks you jerk" she said with my face getting pale.

I was speechless at that moment. My eyes flicked purple and I knew what that meant. I didn't want anyone seeing the state I was about to put myself up in so without further a due, I ran away from them.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

With Mason~

Mason's POV;

I walked up to James who happened to be alone looking at the sky.

"What's up with you?" He asked as I playfully ignored his question.

"Dude!" He repeated punching me on he arm.

"What?" I responded.

"Why'd you kiss her?" He asked me gaining my false attention.

"I didn't kiss her, she kissed me" I responded rolling my eyes to the common question asked by my silly friend.

"Did you kiss back?" He asked. I turned to him nodding my head saying no I didn't. After that he kept quiet.

I then remembered I ran into Kira earlier so I just decided to say so.

"I ran into your sister though" I said smirk-ishly.

"Wtf did you do!" He asked as he widened his eyes.

"Nothing, she just forgot one of her books so I helped bringing it to her" I mentioned still having the smirk on my face.

"Are you serious"

"No, I actually joked around before handing it to her" I asked laughing as James just hissed at me.

"Your such a bully" he mentioned as I sat up straight.

"Uhu and you are again?!" I asked earning a playful punch from him.

Later on we just sat there relaxing till we heard the bell ring.

"Race you down stairs!"

"Deal!" I accepted the challenge as we both raced down the stairs to the wide field.

"Boom!!!! Head ass!" I rested on the ground knowing that I beat him at running.