6. Mason

Mason's POV:

I suddenly felt a feather tickle my ear, it was someone alright.

"Open your eyes stupid" I heard Trinity call out as to I began to open my eyes slowly.

"H-what?" I asked holding in my smirk.

"You've been this way all day why are you this way?" She asked as I sat up straight.

"Mmm.....I just don't feel normal k?"
I said as she gave me an unusual look.

"Why not?" She asked as I smirked a little.

"Doesn't matter" I said ignoring the pain in my chest.

"Mason you sure?"

"I'm fine Trinity" I said hiding the pain. Suddenly the pain faded and I felt someone link me.

"You ok?"

"What?"

"Are you ok master?"

"Doesn't concern you!"

"Please mas-"

"Why are you even my wolf?! I'd rather have a female wolf in me than you"

"Am I not good enough master?"

"To be honest, you are really annoying"

"But I've tried to be a good Wolfie"

"Turns out all your efforts are In vane"

"Master please..."

I cut off the link immediately as I took in a deep breath. I didn't want to talk anymore so I took off in anger.

few minutes latter~

I was walking when I dumped into Diana. For some reason I could feel something was up so I asked.

"Diana?"

"M-mason?"

She stuttered as I looked at the said girl who seemed to be as happy as anyone in this planet.

"What's up?" I asked as she looked at me with the brightest smile ever.

"My bestie is going through her stages" she said making me cringe.

"Period?!!" I asked in shock.

"No silly, the wolf stage" she said making me feel relieved.

"Who's she?"

"Kira" suddenly my smile turned to a frown.

"She's your best friend?!"
I asked.

"Y-yes" she said scared.

"Ugh!!!!" I grunted angrily as she stared in fear.

"She's annoying"

"Brother you and I both know she isn't" she said making me feel more hatred for Kira.

"Hmha- does it look like I'd care one bit" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Bro"

"Don't bro me" I said rolling my eyes towards her.

"Ok fine, anyways she's on her wolf stage so please don't make her angry" she pleaded of me knowing I would do the exact opposite.

"I don't know about that but I wouldn't agree" I said giving a smirk. She sighed then walked away seeing I wouldn't listen any further.

Few hours later....

I was really tired of all the stress put on me. I don't know why but all of a sudden my chest felt hardened and my eyes went blurry. I landed on any object before me and blacked out.

Kira's POV:

He looks weak, wait why on Earth should he be weak? As much as I hated and wanted to avoid him, I couldn't help but to help him. I really don't know why I'd feel petty for someone who's a threat to me. I picked him up and took him to the garden where I laid him down in grass and watched as his eyes moved.

"W-what am I doing here?!" He asked as he wasn't pleased to see my face.

"You should be thankful I brought you here" I said. For a second he tilted his head to his surprise he was shocked.

Mason's POV:

I was so confused. The-the girl that was kneeling in front of me had beautiful features. I couldn't stop staring at her, she seemed familiar though.

"Wh-who the freak are you?" I asked
Raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"Kira" she said as I gasped in response. That's not kira. She isn't is she?!

"Your funny 😂" I said laughing.

"It is me" she said nodding her head in assurance.

With that I moved away from her. Yeah now I remember!!! The wolf stage!!! It transforms people for 3 good days.

"Uh!!! Thank you for helping me up!!! The heck?!! Can't even be grateful?!!" She said making me turn to a angry person.

" Honestly, I can't thank someone who put me in this shape in the first place 😑" I retaliated.

"For once in your freaking life you should be grateful!!!" Now that made me pissed alot. I was so mad of her nagging all about being grateful, I couldn't take it, suddenly I turned to her with anger and sadness as if defined my mood and held on to both of her hands.

"Don't tell me about being grateful because all my life I'd been grateful but what did it put me to?! Disappointment that's all it did for me!!! If you think I haven't tried, I have and all it brought was pain and suffering ok!??!!!! I'm so sick of you reminding me of what I'm supposed to freaking forget, you are such an annoying fag!!!!" I spat out angrily.

Kira's POV:

A-a f-fag.....that's what he-he called me..... It hasn't even been a week since we met and he's already calling me a fag..... That's was the first time in thirteen years I'd heard that and believe me, I didn't like it at all...
I looked at him one more time before running off with tears in my eyes. Not a word was mentioned after. He just watched me run off to where ever I chose to flee to. I knew he hated me...but....it shouldn't be that much....I don't know why it hurt so much...but...one thing as for sure....that I wanted to get rid of the pain as soon as possible....

Mason's POV:

I think she was extremely hurt by what ever I said, but honestly I didn't give a shit about her feelings so I just turned away from the seen and walked off.

Sorry for the late update 🥺💜

(-_+) :)) ♥️♥️♥️