18. I can make you feel ok

Author's POV:

Mason was in such a bad mood he didn't notice he was not looking where he was going and then suddenly. He hit someone and fell on the ground along with the person he bumped into.

Kira was on the floor trying to find her balance but was helped up by Mason.

"Sorry I wasn't looking" said the both of them as they widened their eyes at each other seeing as they were in sync.

"I'm sorry" said Kira . Mason was just staring at her the whole time. He didn't know why but he was just staring.

"It's ok, no need to be sorry....infact...I...am sorry" said Mason as he smirked and chuckled at the same time.

Kira was led with a blush. She didn't know what to think. She kind of liked the way Mason chuckled, it made him seem less serious and more caring. Anyone apart from Mason could tell that Kira would stare at him all day if she could but at the same time, her herself was confused. Was she in love with him or not, and even if she was, he is a leader of the most dangerous pack alive.... Her parents wouldn't approve of this at all.

She was lost in her head, she didn't notice when Mason bent a bit to be at the same height as her looking at her gracefully. He could tell that a lot of things were going inside her head but he also didn't know what. Suddenly Kira began to cry a bit. Mason was confused but at the same time worried. He didn't know what to do at this point. So many questions. Why is she crying? Did he do something wrong? Is she ok?

Mason for some reason was panicking. He went down on his knees holding Kira's hands and bidding them both in to anxiety.

Mason felt emotions for the first time in his life and he was feeling quite panicky. He held Kira in his arms. He didn't care what was going on. He had the feeling to do so. Kira bursted out in tears.(after all, she had never been this emotional after her parents death, so don't call her a crybaby) She cries her heart out for the first time, she broke down in front of someone and she wasn't ashamed nor afraid. All she ever wanted was someone to cry to. If she could bring back her parents.....she would......the image of her parents dead in the hospital.....she couldn't do anything to save them and she had the powers to.....she just let them.....die.....her face was buried in Mason's chest. Mason tried to calm her down. "Shhh~ shhh~" he said but Kira couldn't. She wanted to cry her whole heart out to someone..... Flash backs of the memories of her once happy filled family. The smiles, the joy, the happiness, the blood, the sighs, the pain, the last breath....she scrunched Mason's top. They were on the floor, they didn't care. Bit by bit, the others came and were so surprised. James was trying to find his way in and he did, he was shocked at the sight, a tear escaped his eye and a smile appeared.

"F-finally you've opened up sis.." he whispered as puff of air escaped his every word. He fell on his knees. The two were crying, Keith came and was with him on the floor, the two siblings were crying. Everyone else was confused. Keith and Mason held on to both siblings. For a moment, James took a deep breath before moving close to his sister. Keith moved the same way and the four were on the floor. James looked at his sister as she did the same action, she suddenly turned to hug him. James held her right kissing her forehead with tears in his eyes. She was shaking...... shaking....for the first time since thirteen years, she's been holding in all the pain and enduring so much and for her brother to witness, he was happy that she was coming back gradually. Her heart began to beat rhythmically as Mason's heart did too. Mason didn't know why it was beating that way. Kira was too emotional to even notice here heart beating that way. She held onto her brother tight with more tears coming down from her eyes. The more that James was happy. James didn't notice he let out his Ora. His sent was massive. Keith just sat there blushing. He couldn't help it. Kira suddenly could smell it too and everyone else did as well. Mason's heart finally stopped beating in an animalistic time and was focused on James. Suddenly Keith's eyes turned powerful orange. Perceiving the massive sent really over whelmed him that he couldn't take it any more. Kira stopped crying gradually and looked at James. James had also stopped crying too. He was closing his eyes.