39. Show stopper

Author's POV;

Mason was on his seat looking at his phone and scrolling through Twitter when he saw someone that he actually didn't think would be here.

"Angela" the name escaped from his mouth.

The girl came in as a guest and with a box in her hand. Mason saw her and quickly walked up to her.

"Hey Angela" he waved at her.

The girl scoffed and tilted her head to the other side wanting to ignore the male in front of her.

"Awe,are you still mad at what happened at school?" He asked mockingly as he bursted out laughing.

"Im here to give this gift to-"

"The hosts of the party? Yayaya I know, but~ I mean give it to me, I'll give it to them for you" he mentioned.

Angela on the other hand didn't trust him so well.

"No thank you, I'd rather give it to the hosts my self" she says slightly shifting the box from his reach.

"Awee~ that's a bit sad, I'm a friend to one of the hosts" he says smirking.

In his head he played ex- best friend.

He smirked watching her as she simply rolled her eyes.

"And how am I supposed to trust someone like you?" She asked him.

He laughed and then sighed.

"I'm not forcing you to, if you don't want to, then you don't have to" he stated on bothered as he sits on a seat at the back of him.

Diana on the other hand noticed the girl and approached her.

"Uh- welcome, how may I help you she asked.

Diana gained both Mason and Angela's attention.

"Oh- um hai, my name is Angela. I was invited and also I brought a gift" she said bringing forth the box Mason was struggling to take hold of.

"Ah! Thank you, Kira and James will be more than happy, help yourself to any snacks, enjoy yourself" she winked at her as she left both Mason and Angela.

Now that that was cleared, Mason stood on his feet and walked to Angela.

The girl was trying to fix her hair now not noticing Mason who was standing at the back of her.

She could feel Mason's hot breath enveloping her exposed shoulder.

She shivered and slightly moved aside.

"What on earth?!" She gasped in disbelief.

Mason on the other hand pouted trying so hard not to smirk.

"Awe, don't act like no man has ever been so close to you before" Mason playfully roles his eyes.

The girl furrowed her eyebrows and scuffed.

"Well no man has ever been that close to me, so I suggest you back off!" She pushed him away.

The man dryly chuckled.

"Your lucky I'm nice to you" he said darkly earning a terrified gulp from the other.

Angela quickly walked away from Mason.

As she was walking, she failed to look ahead.

She bumped into someone that she thought she wouldn't meet for the rest of the party.

"Oh my gosh are you ok?! I am so so so sorry i-"

"It's fine-" Angela helped Kira up on her feet.