12. Tattoos?

Author's POV:

When Kira and Bekie were done hugging, Kira told bekie that she'd want everyone to get ready that they'd be going somewhere.

Bekie nodded and proceeded to the washroom where she got ready. Kira left her room to Kane's where she also apologized for what happened earlier and he accepted her apology. She told him to get ready as well.

She moved on everywhere telling the rest of the gang that they should all meet up near the parking lot.

There was only one person she forgot to tell and that was Mason. She went to the second floor where she was met with Mason's door.

She didn't bother to knock because she was clueless. She didn't know that every one must knock at Mason's door before entering. She didn't take cushion and just barged open Mason's door. After that, she couldn't say a word.

Kira's POV:

I was in a hurry to inform Mason about the thing that I planned but what I didn't really think of was knocking at Mason's door so I just opened it. When I did, I was shocked and I didn't know what to say or do at that matter. I was... Paralyzed. Mason was sweaty and shirtless, his back was all I saw from opening the door. On his back he had on a wolf tattoo and some stars with a crescent, then it brought confusion, that soon wondered from my head when he turned back, revealing to me his highly exposed abs, his Right chest was with a rose. I was scared that you could even hear my golp from a distance afar. Mason's eyes widened as he saw I was standing right behind him. I could tell he wasn't happy so before he said a word I..

"Ijustwantedtoinformyoutogetreadyandeveryoneiswaitingdownstairsbytheparkinglotforyoupleasebetherethankyouandimsosorry!"

I said as I banged the door shot and ran down the stairs as fast as I could. My heart was beating and the only thing that appeared to my mind was Mason's amazing features. I wanted that to escape my memory but every time I tried, it wouldn't.

Without noticing I bumped into my brother and fell down.

"What's up?" He asked as he helped me to stand on my feet.

"Nothingnothingnothing!!! everything is ok!" I said as he pulled me back not letting me leave without explaining.

"Hey~ why are you rapping?!" He asked as I wanted to give him a slap.

"I am not rapping stupid!" I cursed

"Then?"

"Nothing!" I said making it seem obvious when my face turned a little light pink, them my brother began moving his eyebrows up and down.

"So~ whose the dude?" He asked

The what now?! Hell no!!!

I gave my brother a playful smack on the head as he frowned and I laughed over it. Before I could notice, the shade of Pink on my cheeks faded seeing as the others were laughing and I was proud of that.

2minutes later~

Mason was finally out and I was happy at least but all he did was glare at me. I tried shaking it off but he wouldn't stop staring at me. I even forgot to make the announcement so I was reminded by Kane.

"Hey? Why are we here?" Kane asked as I gathered strength from the glared shot by Mason.

"Well the reason we weren't around was because we found a place in the forest" I said as the other's were excited.

"So I wanted to bring y'all there because we met some people there and they seemed nice and also cuz one of you wanted to see"

I said as Mason feraud his eyes knowing that I was referring to him.

The others were excited so we all agreed on the discussion.

As I was on my way to the cars, I and Mason were told to be in the other since the first one was occupied. I blushed madly thinking of both me and Mason in one car by our selves, luckily we weren't the only ones entering the second car. Diana and Jade were too. With that, the driver drove us to the forest.

Soo, how was it!?

Hope u enjoyed it so far.

Please comment down below in the comments section and please do vote.

Love u guys!!❤️❤️❤️

(-_+):))♥️♥️