48. Why can't he be trusted

"Why weren't you talking to me..." Asked Keith who was rapped in Jayden's arms all cuddled and warmed up.

"Hmm?" Asked Jayden as his chin rested on Keith's shoulder.

"You didn't talk to me for a whole week Jayden...
I felt unwanted" Keith stated in a saddened tone.

"Well~" Jayden adjusted his sitting position and glared at the young Omega.

"Its 2:15am Keith, don't you think we should go to sleep?" Asked Jayden.

"No!" He pouted forcing Jayden to have no other option but to give Keith his answer.

"I was dared to" he stated.

Keith groaned before speaking.

"Who'd give you such a useless and stupid dare!!! That's so weak!!" Keith exclaimed.

Jayden furrowed his eye brows and scoffed while mumbling a few words.

"What did you say?" Asked Keith curious.

"Nothing" Jayden says with anger.

"Your tone says other wise" Keith mentioned quite worried. Keith tried to make eye contact with Jayden, but with every movement, Jayden would flinch a bit not wanting to glare at the youngest face to face.

Keith got hurt and started wining.

Later on Jayden snuggled onto the boys neck making him giggle.

"I don't like the way you make it seem like it was something easy to do, it was really hard, you were even talking to my horse..... Like you had no one else left to talk to" he says in a pout as Keith just blushed at him.

Deep down Keith knew he was hurt during Jayden's dare. Keith found it desperate to talk to Jayden.

"It hurt that you were ignoring" Keith admitted to it. He just couldn't hide the fact that he needed Jayden.

Jayden tightened his grip on Keith's waist and still nuzzled his neck.

"I was just joking, plus I didn't want you to think I was weak" Keith said blushing.

"Please don't say things like that, it hurts me, you don't know how much I wanted to talk to you" he said breathing onto Keith's nip.

"You aren't weak my love" Jayden mentions glaring at Keith who still wasn't convinced at all.

"Come" Jayden said before lifting Keith from his laps and leading him to the field.

There, he saw Zee who was eating grass.

Not wanting to bother Zee, Jayden smiled at his horse and that's when Zee knew Jayden needed time alone with his little mate.

Zee turned the other way and continued his meal with the grass.

Now Jayden glared at the younger who seemed confused.

"Let's test it" Jayden said baring a smirk at the corner of his lips.

"Jayden?" Keith tilted his head lost in the elders suggestion.

"Let's test your reflexes" Jayden said as his eyes lit up red.

Keith looked truly worried but at the same time Jayden assured him that he wouldn't get hurt in any way.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you" Jayden was then seen running towards the Omega.

Keith was scared but still didn't want to get hurt.

Keith dodged the attack getting on the floor as Jayden passed him.

Jayden then tried it again but Keith still dodged his attack leaning to the side.

Jayden tried kicking him but Keith still went away from it.

Keith was running away from Jayden who was chasing him.

Suddenly Keith tripped and now he glared at Jayden who apparently was right behind him.

"I'm starting to think you want to kill me" Keith screamed with exhaustion in his voice.

Jayden smirked as he pinned the younger on to the grass.

Keith was speechless and all he could possibly do was glare into the alphas eyes and helplessly blush at him.

Jayden leaned in closer eyeing the little one and Keith could feel his soul leave his body with every glance his alpha would make.

Jayden then broke out in laughter and got on his feet.

Keith huffed before getting on his.

"What the heck were you trying to do?! Kill me?!" Keith asked still baring signs of fluster on his face.

Jayden still having his red eyes now allowed them to linger away replacing them with blue sensation.

"I was testing your reflexes" he says. Keith was now in a loss for words glaring at the alpha.

"Not bad" he commented smirking at Keith while the younger found it hard to shift his glare.

"Just needs a little work" he says politely while Keith just rolled his eyes.

"And as for your self defense~ you've got a lot to cover up" Jayden states brushing his palm against the younger's shoulder.

"Wouldn't kill you to just give me a heads-up if your gonna do that!! I could have sworn you were in it for my blood" Keith exclaimed making the alpha to laugh.

"I love you" Jayden says smiling at his Omega.

The Omega was star struck. Of course this wasn't the first time he's heard those words from Jayden's lips, he was just worried about the response he is supposed to give.

A month ago Keith was battling with his self. He still finds it hard to admit that he loves Jayden. After all Jayden has done, saving his life, showing how much he means to him, he still feels as if he needs more time and evidence.

Slowly Jayden's smile began to fade and as it did so, Jayden's touch lingered away from him.

Keith could feel his heart beating when the absence of his warm touch left his shoulders.

"I... Have to go" Jayden mentioned as he left. Keith called him back but his voice wasn't loud enough.

Keith felt a certain gaze so he turned to look. Zee Jayden's horse looked very disappointed in Keith.

Zee huffed before turning around to the other side.

Keith could tell zee wasn't happy with the way he left Jayden hanging.

What has Jayden not done?! He's showered his love on him, he's protected him, he was over whelmed seeing Keith's wolf form!!! Why can't Keith just say it back.

Why can't he just trust him.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Damn~ so Kira has a white horse!
Lmao how was it?
Leave your ideas in the comments sections, I'm gonna answer all of them- if I get the time to hehe;)

Please comment and vote!

For now~ see y'all on the next chapter!!

Mwah!

:)) <3