27. Trust??

Kira's POV:

I woke up in a room with no one in it.

I was the only one in the room.

My head banged with great pain and I wondered why.

Suddenly my eyes spark up remembering what happened before this.

I ran out of my room immediately and went through every room at the place.

Finally I came across a wide opened door with blue ray of light beaming.

I walked in and saw everyone gathered around something but I didn't know what.

I cleared up my voice to be noticed among them but as soon the they noticed me they tightened the space in-between them.

"K-kira" Jade stuttered my name out. Whenever Jade stuttered my name there of course would be something wrong. So without further a due, I asked.

"What are you guys hiding?" The tension between us tightened close enough I could hear teeth chattering.

"Wh-what?! We aren-"

"If I find out your lying, neither of you will hear from me again" my mouth formed a creaked smirk.

Suddenly they released slowly from each other.

Once they finally separated from each other, I saw Keith.

Keith was on a blue light beaming surface.

I called out to him but there was of no response.

"W-what Happened to him?!" I asked engraved of the sight I witnessed.

I was on my knees looking at him all worried.

"James...." I heard Natalie mumbled.

My face went plane after wards.

"My.....brother??" I was shocked.

He did this to him?? Why on Earth did I trust him with Keith? Oh wait, because I thought he cared and wouldn't hurt him!!!!! And now I'm met with an unconscious body!!

I felt like crying, but then again beating the shit out of Jayden.

I looked at Keith for the very last time before rising up my two feet.

I didn't say anything neither did I want to. I just walked out of the room with some of the others calling out.

My mind automatically blocked their voices, the only thing that aired through my mind was the fact that I trusted a bad boy....a play boy with Keith....

This is all my fault.

I walked straight to my brothers door banging on it furiously. I called out his name angrily but was left with no response.

"James open the God damn door!!" I yelled. I still didn't get any words in return.

Suddenly I grew worried. The possibilities of him not responding could be, if he doesn't just want to open the door or..... he's committed suicide?! No way he couldn't-

It's possible....

I started banging on the door furiously calling out his name but nothing.

Becky's POV:

Once we brought Keith into the room, we put him on the bed and set blue rays beneath him. We were told he was going to be revived in a matter of 15 minutes.

We all were around him being worried and sad for him. I just wondered why he froze when James asked him that one question that everyone thought he'd answer happily.

James obviously trusts him with his life so what makes it so hard for Keith to say it back?

We stood there for for plain ten minutes but with no awareness what so ever. He wasn't flinching nor breathing.

I closed my eyes praying for the poor boy.

Suddenly we heard someone behind us clear their thoat.

We all turned around in sync to be met with a curious Kira.

Immediately we saw her standing there trying to look we all tightened the spaces in between our selves in order to make her not see Keith.

She asked like a curious cat but got declined right after Natalie told her it was nothing.

Kira being notorious threatened us using a couple of words.

Kira doesn't threaten for words, she threatens because she is very much capable of doing what ever she says without flinching.

Sadly we parted and let Kira see the boy we didn't want her to see.

Her facials changed and so did her position and emotion.

She asked furiously about Keith. I was about to tell her that Keith fainted because of James leaving and him not answering his question.

James obviously was hurt.

I saw Keith's eyes fighting when James stuttered his name. James has never had voice cracks in his life.

Obviously Keith beer knew that.

But instead we all heard Natalie utter James's name.

Thus changing Kira's mood again only this time her face was completely blank.

She got up from the floor and didn't say anything before walking away. We even called her name but she just didn't listen.

"What do you think she's gonna do?" Asked Trinity.

All of us looked at each other with worried stares.

"I hope it's not something dangerous" voiced out Suraya.

"Well too bad, she warned James" Diana said.

"We all know James isn't to blame" I mentioned

All agreed on my statement.

"Actually..no one is" stated Jade. We all agreed.

Soon enough we were about placing our full concentration onto Keith but were stunned with sounds of a banging door and someone yelling.

As soon as we recognized the voice of which was yelling we ran as fast as we could to the sound that was penetrative.

"Kira?" I called out.

She was still banging on the door angrily wanting to break in down.

"Kira!" Called out Jade.

Kira suddenly stopped the banging and faces her head down.

"Kira .... Are you ok?" Asked Diana.

"I... I can't feel him..." We heard a voice speak. It wasn't of Kira, nor of the people beside me, but it was of someone we didn't think would be able to say a word.

"Keith?!" All of us apart from Kira called his name surprised.

Hmmmmmm yeppp~

A shirt chapter! I know~ but~ it's got some details doesn't it?

Anyways, I promise I'll have longer chapters~ by the time I start school hehe.

Hope you enjoyed it and see y'all on the next chapter 😄

Adios shlugs!!!(loves)

(-_+) :)) ♥♥