34. Impurity

Kira's POV;

We were now walking into school with cake smudged all over our clothes.

Ahead were my brother and Kane.

"Didn't think you'd actually show up" my brother said as a plane smile lined up on my lips.

"I would never miss this day for the world, no matter what people do" I say smiling.

My brother had a warm smile on his face, but it disappeared once it met with another.

Keith had his hands holding each of his fingers nervously.

I looked at both of them in sync.

He hasn't said anything Caring or nice towards Keith ever since that one day of that argument they had on trust.

Keith looked lost and I could see that within James's eyes, he was loving it.

James now faced his gaze on me and now the attention was back on me.

"You ok?" He asked me.

I smiled nodding my head.

"Never been better!!" I screeched earning a laugh from my brother.

"For real she literally woke up like she got kissed by an angel or something" stated Trinity.

This made my brother laugh even more and I could feel a loving and caring gaze flash on him.

I looked at Keith and noticed that he looked at James with so much care in his heart.

The perfect mate for my brother, if only he could trust him.

I have no doubt that James would ever hurt him.

"What about Mason?" I asked and now the laughter in his voice was cleared out and there stood a less caring James.

"I don't know where he is and neither do I want to know" he said.

I frowned a bit.

I know he hurt me yes and I'm still mad at him, but James doesn't have to hate him. For all I know, the two are best friends, and if they hate each other because of me then it's not just right.

"Why?" I asked.

"He slapped you- in front of me!!" He said pointing at himself when referring to him.

"Yes but-

"I really don't care Kira, when he hurt you- it was clear to me that he wanted this to happen" he said.

"How are you even sure about that?!" I asked.

"He knows me- he knows I don't joke around when it comes to you Kira" he says.

My heart softened a lot when he said that.

We've been through so much together, he's always been very hard towards things and threats in his life, but Everytime he consoles me, his soft side comes out.

Anyways, I hugged my big brother and I could feel him soften as well.

We heard awes from everyone of the people around us.

"Please don't hate him because of what happened yesterday, this friendship lasted for so many years, don't let this get in between you guys" I say as I walked away with Keith following right behind.

I had a feeling that James would think about my advice.

In the meantime, Keith kept tugging my shirt.

"What is it Keith?"

"Is he still mad at me?" Asked the Omega as I giggled a bit.

"I don't know if he is but he seems a bit happy in some cases" i exclaimed opening my locker to get a few books for the next class I'd be having.