30. Keith's first day at school

Kira's POV:

Everyone was down stairs, It was only Trinity that wasn't at all.

"Trinity!!! Get down here!!!!" I called out.

I heard her feet beating on the stairs as she launched down.

She looked at me smiling as I rolled my eyes.

"We could have been delayed because of you" I complained. She only rolled her eyes at me and beat me off my own words.

"Jeez i was just 5 minutes late, you don't need to be so strict about it~" she manipulatively hugged me.

I didn't have to show emotions, what I had in mind was Keith.

I looked behind me and saw Keith and James. They were 6 feet apart and weren't even talking nor were they looking at each other.

James acted as if he didn't care, but I know he did.

I looked at Keith and his facial expression was extremely hurt, I could easily tell he didn't want this.

I sucked it in and walked to him.

He looked at me with hope filled eyes and the brightest smile he could offer.

I smiled back at him.

"Today's your first day in our school, you'll be joining us in school from today on words Keith, so I ask that let nothing and I mean-" I stopped mid way to take a daring look at my brother before continuing my sentence.

"- nothing ruin your day okay Keith?" I looked at the boy as his voice hitched before he smiled nodding at me.

Now that I was assured of it, we all proceeded to the door. Was I forgetting something? Or someone-

"Suraya?!" I called out. I heard a loud grunt from the ceiling.

"Just as always! You never changed, always forcing me to do stuff I don't wanna do!" Suraya jumped down from the ceiling dusting her clothing.

"C'mon~ it's gonna be fun~ pwease~!!" I begged.

"Ugh, you know I can never go against your orders, fine,I'll tag along, but if anything dears to happen to you, I won't be afraid to destroy" Suraya said. I jumped in happiness as we all left.

"These children, they never changed, since birth till now, they are still the same old scallywags *tsk* " - Aunt Myra:)).

At school....

Kira's POV:

"Welcome to Ambrosia college,home of the weirdest people in town, your gonna love it here" I said as I heard the rest laugh at my introduction, I mean I wasn't wrong, it is the home to freaks like us.

I held Keith's hand as we ran into the hallway and looked for a teacher.

"Hello, umm this is a new student here, we were wondering-"

Teacher-" oh I'm not in charge of this, you have to go to head Mistress Rosetta" she spoke. I grunted at the sound of her name.

Following behind were the boys and I could feel my brother smirking already.

"You heard her Kira, miss Rosy is the person you go to, no student has access to the school unless you get through her" he said.

I forced a smile on my face thanking the teacher for her assistance and bidding her goodbye as I sighed turning around.

"Does she have beef with the principal or something?" Asked Mason.