2. My name is Kira

Third person's POV;

After the drama in the misshall, all left to their various classes.

Kira, who happened to be with Diana, Jade and James was standing by the hall way waiting for God knows who or what.

Kira's POV;

I Didn't know why we were standing there so I asked.

"Hey why are we standing here?"
I asked curious of why we stood there. James smiled in a way similar to me.

"We're waiting for the rest of the gang" he said making my skin show up goose bumps. Gang?! I needed to be sure if it as true so I asked both Diana and Jade if it was true but what they concluded even made me roll.

"Yes his a gang member and we are all members of the particular gang"
Jade said to me.

Wait! They are all in a gang?! I did not see that coming ☹️.

"James mom and dad! They said not to!"

I scolded and man I felt like the elder.

He tilted his head to respond to my words.

"I know I know, it's just I feel so drawn to this,. I don't know why but I feel like we're supposed to..."

"We?! Naha, who are u trying to drag in?!"

"Sis-"

"No"

I said walking away to the entrance of my class. I couldn't believe he really wants to be in a gang. Even my best friends are a part of this.

Few hours later...

Third person's POV;

During the whole 3 lessons Kira refused to make one eye contact with the three in general, it felt like the time when the three finished her Skittles and mocked her, she'd give them a dead stare. Not even one word escaped from her mouth. It made the three in general feel insecure.

Later on Jade walked up to the other and confronted her.

"Why the hell are you ignoring us?!"

She scolded making the poor girl scared for her life.

Kira slowly backed up as jade gave her the stressed out face. It was scary because Jade never did that face unless she was extremely mad.

"Answer or I get closer" she suggested taking one step closer to her. One thing Kira never liked was when Jade would move up close because every step she'd take close would get more and more dangerous.

"I...

"You?"

She was too afraid to finish her sentence so she ran to James who was said to be the guy standing leaning by the wall.

Kira was in a loss for words. Never had she ever seen Jade this mad at her.

"Jade it's ok"

James calmed as the said girl was giving her the dead stare.

"Tell her to stop ignoring us"

Jade said making everyone stand in correctness.

"She ain't looking like someone who's been ignoring us the whole time we told her the truth I mean you scared the girl so bad that she ran straight to us" Diana pointed out giving hand gestures.