53. Eavesdropping

...

"Oh to become the moon"

(Keith's POV)

I shot her door quietly as I exited her room.

I turned to leave to mine when I unfortunately bumped into Luka.

I gasped.

"So you do lie?" Luka asked me smirking.

"Did no one tell you that it's bad eavesdropping on people's conversation?" I asked.

"Don't point out my wrong when you did wrong yourself, how will Jayden feel when he hears that his mate lies huh?" Smirked Luka.

I giggled a bit.

"Oh that's sad, I actually told him I was going to check on Kira secretly" I say leaving the dark blue haired man in shock.

"You're a smart one" he completes.

"Thank you" I say on my urge to leave when I heard him say something.

"Would you accept an offer?" He asked.

I turned to look at him and he did the same.

"Huh?" I asked wanting to get his sayings clear.

"Would you accept my offer?" He asked.

I tilted my head in confusion.

"What offer do you have for me" I asked.

"Well, I can't say" he mentioned.

"What do you mean you can't?"

"I won't be the one to place the offer, I can't say the people, but I will however tell you that many have wanted the opportunity but missed it"  he says.

"What makes me so special?" I smirked.

"I don't know, fate?" He questioned.

I rolled my eyes.

"What ever" I say as I walked away to my room and placed my hand on the door nob but stopped.

"Just hope you'd accept it at the right time and even if it would be out of the blue where as you wouldn't know which is the question" he says.

I then wanted to say something to him so I turned to speak but when I did he was gone.

"What a strange person, of course he is I mean he is Mason's cousin" I say slightly tilting my head while chuckling.

I then proceeded to opening my door and then closing it behind me.

The room was really dark so I stretched my hands to flip the switch but felt strong arms grip onto my waist.

I wanted to scream but the hand covered my mouth.

"Mmmmhhhg!!" I tried to get released but it was of no use.

Suddenly a voice spoke.

"It's me" he said.

My eyes widened in shock as I remembered the voice. That seemingly charming voice of his.

He released his calm from my mouth allowing me to speak.

"Jayden, is that you?" I asked earning a dry chuckle.

"Yes, yes it is me" he says.

I sigh in relief.

"And why are you in my room! You scared me" I complained while hitting his bicep.

"Awe, do I really need permission to stay in my lovers room now?" He laughed.

"You scared me! I thought I was being kidnapped for a second" I complained.