10. Don't worry

Author's POV:

Jayden went into the house as he was flustered of what happened, he saw the most beautiful creature on earth blush all because of him. He was so lost in thought he didn't notice Kira was monitoring his every move and when she was done, she snapped her fingers and he was, a utterly knocked down Jayden.

In this sight, Kira couldn't help but laugh at the alpha infront of her.

"Haha not funny" sarcastically laughed Jayden as he stood up from the floor dusting off the dust on his clothes.

"What the hell were you thinking of?"she asked trying to hold her exceeding laugh.

Jayden blushed a little as he thought of the reason 😂 for his unconcerned self. He found it hard to believe that he was in lala land because of a cute person.

"I was just wondering if we could go back to the school" he asked actually deviating from the actual reason there by lying to his sister but c'mon! Kira knew well enough to know that couldn't be the reason so she Rose an eyebrow knowing her brother was lying.

"Brother you can lie, but you've forgotten one little thing"
She said as she moved up closer.

"That I know way much better than you do to put up with lies"

She said crossing her arms.

"So?you gonna tell me the real deal or want me to find out myself"

Kira threatened as Jayden nodded his head in disagreement with Kira's second option.

Finally giving in he took in a deep breath before proceeding.

"K-Keith~" he mentioned whining his name as a structure in the room froze.

Kira froze half way noticing that Jayden said his name in a way she couldn't even imagine.

"Ooo~ looks like you are inlove"

Kira mentioned as she eyed her brother in a lovable manner.

"I guess~ irdk yet.... It's been just one day we met and I'm this inlove, I don't know if he's ready or not but I just....."

Jayden stopped talking when he had a link.

"Jayden?! Jayden!?"

"What is it?!"

Jayden asked in concern.

"Something's wrong with Mason!"

"What?!  What happened to him?!"

"I really don't know but he locked his room and refused to open it, we've been knocking at his door for ages now and yet no response, we finally knocked it and...."

Trinity stated before even continuing, taking a deep breath before speaking.

"Mason is unconscious"

"What?!"

Before Trinity could finish, Jayden already cut off the link showing a very unhappy expression.

"Kira we need to go back to the city"
He ordered as Kira couldn't object because it seemed really serious.

"Ok" she agreed as the both of them hopped on the car driving off in a split second.

•••

Keith?! Keith?

Suraya called onto him as he responded.