29. Fault

Trinity's POV:

It was morning and the sun slapped my face -_-

I yawn. Did I mention the whole group spent the night at the mysterious mansion hidden within the forest? Oh well~ guess I didn't.

After what happened yesterday no one was happy, especially the boys in our team.

James or may I say prince Jayden, ekk!!! Even he doesn't want to be called that lol. He didn't speak or look at Keith one but yesterday. I was hoping that today just maybe he could at least say good morning.

So I decided to visit the one and only Keith.

I skipped to his room joyfully and began to knock at his door.

*Knock, knock,knock, knock,knock* *in hales* do you wanna build a snow maaan~ nah just kidding.

As soon as I knocked on his door, I heard struggles, a person falling on the floor, footsteps leading straight to the door in front of me and boom! The door sprung open immediately.

I was met with a face that frowned right after I was revealed.

I was met with a sigh.

"Waw, that's a nice way to say hello" I spoke sarcastically to the boy who looked sad at the moment.

"Sorry...I just thought you were you know.....

Jayden.." he mentioned. I could feel his pain.

I walked to him smiling as I sat down to pat his back.

"Hey~ don't worry~ he's just being dramatic first, let him be~ he'll talk to you in no time" I cheered him up.

"You sure?" He asked me.

"Aishh!!!! Of course I'm sure!!!" I said. Usually I'm not that brave of myself to say stuff like that but I had this kind of spirit that just made me say stuff like that.

With that Keith sprung up with the most cutest smile on earth and just skipped to his bathroom.

"What a strange boy" I chuckled under my breath.

I got up to walk out of his room when my sight caught a paper.

I squatted to pick up the paper and looked at it.

"What's written on it?" I asked myself.

"Well find out silly"

My wolf spoke.

I opened it and I was met with a rather confusing handwriting.

"Ancient handwriting"

My wolf said to me.

"Well help me read it then" I requested.

"Sorry, the number you are trying to call is busy, please try again later, thank you"

I growled in worldly.

I began to wonder, who in this place could read ancient handwritings?

Oof, this is gonna be hard.

I walked out of Keith's room down stairs to the kitchen.

"Haii Natalie!!" I greeted. She smiled at me also greeting.

"Wazz good?" She asked me.

I smiled at her releasing the letter to her.

"This" I placed in front of her.

"Ancient handwriting" she mentioned.

I asked if she could help me, but she asked about my wolf. I told her that my wolf didn't want to help and I don't even know why because my wolf always helps me in things like this.