24. No Need to Worry

Author's POV;

Everyone was scared to death about Kira's condition when-

"I THINK I know how to get her healed but it will have to result to only one person if he is willing to..." mentioned aunt Myra who was resting Kira upon a soft board.

"What and who do you need" asked James.

The lady stopped and looked at Mason who did the same but was now confused.

"In order for your sister to live, we need him" she said pointing at Mason as the others were stuck in confusion.

"what do you mean that you need me" mason asked curious of what was held up for him.

The lady looked at suraya and nodded before speaking.

"dear true.blood.al-" "cut to the chase or else ill cut you instead" uttered mason wanting to do so but was willing not to loose focus.

" you have to go in there and...lick her wound.." she said pointing at me as the others widened their eyes.

"what? there's no way im doing that" mason suggested as the others glared at him.

Mason's POV ;

"You have to go in there and lick her wound" stated the girl with blue hair. As soon as i heard the condition i backed out immediately. I cant do that!! what the heck?! thats so creepy, is what i assumed, but James on the other hand was glaring at his sister with hope beaming from his eyes, hope that his sister would be ok.

"is there any other way?" i asked as the lady responded with a sigh.

"there is a way...but it is very deadly and difficult" she stated as James glared at her.

"whats that" he asked.

"one of you would have to sacrifice their wolves in order to save her, right now shes loosing the battle of her life, if we don't decide sooner shes gonna loose her life for good" stated the woman as she went into the room with a bowl of warm water and a heated towelette.

I looked at James as he did the same, I could tell he wanted me to do it but instead of agreeing, I refused. "NO HECK NO JAMES" I stated the others now began to voice out. They were giving their own opinions and I  was still disagreeing with all of them.

"ill sacrifice my wolf then" james suggested bringing the argument to a stand still.

" well~ if you think im gonna let you do that, then bitch you must be as high as anyone in this room" stated keith folding his arms.

"no one in this room is high" i clarified assuring myself.

"you sure about that" he mentioned as james only hummed.

"she is my sister....she has to live for the kingdom and everyone else...if she leaves nothing will be the same anymore" james mentioned.

"and you think if you sacrifice your life, your sister would be happy? you are wrong," stated keith still in same position as before.

"shes my sister" "i know she is, and congrats on having one but shes gonna live so dont even think of risking your life because whats she gonna say when she wakes up and doesnt see you huh?" keith went on refusing for james to do what he thought of, later on the room was filled with complaints and arguments.

james kept on insisting on laying down his life and others refused. 

Suddenly james's calmness turned into tears of sorrow, he broke down emotionally. Keith was now with him on the floor. James really is serious. Looking at this, i could clearly see in james's eyes that he needs his sister more than the world right now.