43. Apology?

Jayden's POV;

As soon as art class was over we walked out the door.

How ever I waited for Keith to come out the door.

As soon as he did, I pinned him against the wall and with my hands on his waist. The cute boy giggled while blushing. I glared at him with so much peace in mind. I really didn't care if we were surrounded by people or not, I just can't seem to leave his side anymore.
"We still have school you dummy" he said in a smooth quiet voice.

"Oh- but right now I really don't want to talk about that" I say. My hands tighten around his waist and his eyes increase in size. His face went much more red and I could see he was already so flustered.

"You know we could stay like this all day long, and I wouldn't complain" he says smirking. For a second there, I thought just maybe, he'd like it if I made out with him. So I nozzled his neck a bit. Gasps were aired from his lips and I chuckled darkly.

"Wanna do this somewhere else?" I ask.

Suddenly he pushed me away.

"I'm running late for class!!" He says as he runs away. Awe. Didn't even say sorry to me. I smirked looking at him from behind as he ran away.

"Just wait till we meet again"

I turned to walk away.

"Only this time, you won't be able to escape from me" I pushed my hair back.

•••

Mason's POV;

"Where the hell is Jayden at?" I asked running out of patience.

"He said he'd be here"

"I always knew you had a slight crush on him, but you need to calm down" Kane mentioned.

I smirked at him.

Walking to the boy my face was nearest to his.

"And who says I did have" I eyed the boy's figure as he scoffed.

"Back off" he said slightly parting us up.
I could feel him gay panic in some way or two. As soon as I backed up, I felt Jayden's presence. I growled in annoyance.

"Where the fuck were you"

"In the bathroom" he mentioned.

"Do you think I'm buying that lie?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Fine I was with Keith" he said. I smirked.

"Oooo~ Keith" Luka mucked him while he smirked.

"What a simp" Kane laughed.

Jayden grinned in anger. "I am not a simp!"

"Oh yeah~ then prove it lover boy, don't talk to him for the rest of the week" I said eyeing the blond hair.

"Huh?" He said tilting his head.

"Last time I checked, you have a great hearing sense Jayden" I mentioned smirking.

We could hear his large gulp.

I turned away from him smiling as I let a few words flow from my lips.