26. His fear

What do you mean you don't know, Mason you brought them here.

What?!

Mason's POV:

This place seemed a lot familiar, like I'd been here before.

The voice spoke with so much gift and just.

"Mason if I find out we're in heaven I'm slaying you this instant" threatened James.

"Don't you want to be in heaven?" I asked as the two gave me death glares.

"Mason!" The both yelled.

"Ok, ok! Chill, relax, we ain't dead" I assured them.

They felt at ease.

"Yet" I spoke

"What?!" The both gasped as I choked in laughter.

"Chill! If we stayed there long enough we could have died" I said as the two calmed down.

I looked at James and he wasn't happy at all. He was sad and hurt.

"James are you ok?" I asked curious.

"I'm sorry for putting you two in danger, I let my emotions get the best of me and almost caused your lives..... I don't think I wanna be around you guys anymore" stated James.

"You are crazy, yes I admit you almost most had us there, but I don't blame you." Said Luka as I agreed on every word. we've spent 12 years together, we'll always have each others back no matter the problems" i stated.

"thank you mason" he said hugging me and i did the same.

"and me? yall really forgetting me" luka spoke out as he drew him closer to our embrace laughing.

"ehem!?" the voice demanded attention as it drew everyone's attention. i now cleared my voice to comprehend.

"uhh yeah...so my intention? i didn't think we'd end up here" i mentioned folding my arms across my chest.

"are you sure about that Prince? 😏" the voice said as i rolled my eyes.

"wait- your a prince too?!" asked james. i rolled my eyes and said yes. luka stood folding his arms and chuckling.

"i'm guessing you knew about this and your royalty huh" asked james.

"you can say that" luka said chuckling a bit.

"i f*cking hate that tittle, i never wanted this" i cursed.

"mason you know you can't deny it.... you are gonna be the soon to be leader of the pack" luka said.

"noo!" james seemed shocked.

"mm?"

"a-are you the son to king rafi?!"he asked.

"Mmm"

I felt low as luka felt the same.

"late...king rafi" i corrected the others statement as he stood in shock. i know, the great king of the century of blood moon pack history's gone.

"w-what?!" he couldn't believe it. Yeah, and so did the rest of the pack when they found out he's death was near.

"Mason..."

I couldn't say a word. I didn't really know what to say or do. My father was a great man.... A hero.... The beat father I could ever ask for. The best tutor. The best Listener well when we talk about manly things including the pack.

"Let's not bring up the past now shall we?" I asked shaking this lonely feeling up my chest.

"Mm" Luka and James agreed.