46. Who are you

The sound of roars, whimpers and ruffles as to what the scene brought, a bloody reference.

Rogues increasing in number.

The group as in the good ones killed most of them, but didn't think more would come back.

The wild cats were doing fine Working hand in hand with the wolves to destroy the rogues.

Jason who happened to be Mason's wolf fought the rogues effortlessly as he found them weak and powerless. He was bigger and stronger than them.

However, he did get a bit fed up over them coming back in troops.

One pounced on his back and Jason banged it to the floor earning the rogues whimper. Kane and Becky were getting hit at so Lukie , Luka's wolf gripped one by the back and tossed them across the ground and Diloria , Diana's wolf did the same to the other.

Lukie and Diloria recognized each other and nodded to each other.

They then glared at Kane and Becky recognizing each other and nodded.

Jason almost got attacked by a rogue if not for a wolf that came out of no where projecting the rogue to the floor.

A wolf with mixture of gray and brown fur with red eyes as Jason ripped the rogue into shreds. With Blood dripping from his mouth.

The black wolf whimpered earning the other alphas attention. The wolf with gray and brown fur was recognized by the true blood alpha.

It was Jayden.
Well Jay according to him in wolf form.

Jason smiled at Jay who did the same.

Mason: thanks pall

Jayden: no problem

They stood side by side as they fought the rogues together.

Suddenly there was a howl that was heard and the group glared at the wolf. It was another rogue but baring red eyes as well.

The alpha rogue.

It came running down the hill targeting the other wolves and cats.

The rogue sent them flying to a far direction as Jay and Jason heard loud thumps.

All rogues howled in respect for the alpha rogue as Jason and Jay grin in pure hate.

All the rogues began to circle the two alphas.

Jay : looks like we have a huge problem at hand.

Jason : mhm-

•••

( Keith's POV)

I woke up in a tent. Besides me were Kira and Suraya. I sighed in relief but panicked when I found out that I was alone and the only one awake at the moment.

Suraya was completely bandaged and covered in a blanket.

Kira seemed to be sleeping just fine. I thought about the wolf that saved us. He was big for an ordinary wolf, I'd say big enough to be an alpha. Yes, he had red eyes, so he could probably be an alpha of course.

Something about him brought so much safeness to me. Like I can depend on him.

I started to blush at the thought of it licking my face. Why does he seem so familiar!