8. Keith

James's POV:

I got out of my car and glared daggers into her eyes. She seemed lost I think.
There was an awkward silence before I broke it.

"You know you would have died if I wouldn't have seen you Right?" I asked as she only glared at me, she didn't say a word, she left me speechless. She only stretched her arm towards mine. I was dead on confused when she grabbed my hand forcefully and dragged me. I tried releasing my arm but she gripped onto it too hard. The heck?! No I am not weak but-, we were moving. I wanted to run away but we both know that's not happening anytime soon.

"Where are you taking me stranger?" I asked with a calm voice but no response,what? She can't talk.

"Hey I thought I asked you where are you taking me stranger!!!" I snapped finally releasing my hand from her grip, maybe it didn't work the other times cause I was confused but now I'm pretty sure I wasn't. She glared at me with a tilted head and a blank expression.

One thing was for sure,she is one strange lady. Suddenly I heard a small calm voice.

"You must be the prince Jayden or may I call you James as these people call you" she said. She seemed familiar. She seemed secretive and at the same time bold, she- "Suraya?!" I called out as she smiled in return. I was so happy. Finally I've seen someone from my kingdom.

"My prince, you have grown strong haven't you?"

"And you have grown quite fierce" i said as she only moved up close. She sniffed me as I only smirked in return.

She stopped sniffing and looked at me.

"You wanna come?" She asked as she was pointing to a vined space. I wasn't too sure till she grabbed me once more running towards the place as I only shut my eyes. In a twitch of an eye, I opened to see that it was a beautiful place filled with flowers and beautiful animals.

I was amazed.

"Like it?" She asked as I nodded in response.

She moved closer to me looking into my eyes.

"What? You wanna kiss now? Ok I'll make this simple for ya, here" I pouted as Suraya blushes a little and pushed me into the floor as we both laughed at each other's company.

She still had that cute smile....she always did.....

•••

Author's POV:

"Ahhh?! Where am I ?! Let me go right this instance!" Kira demanded as a woman was infront of her smiling.

"Calm down young one, I am not a threat" she said as two other people walked into the room. She was getting mad.

She saw a really cute boy with a mask on and dark beaming eyes. He seemed nice, she's mad and especially when she's in her wolf stage, she has to calm down or else she'd start ripping people's heads apart from their bodies.

The boy then turned to her as he walked towards her direction. Kira was glaring dagers at him.

"C-calm down my princess.." he said as Kira only scrunched her face in confusion.

Kira's POV:

The cute boy spoke to me and for some reason, his words calmed me down to earth. He placed his palms on my face cupping it as I only rubbed my cheek against his palms. They felt warm and safe, I felt like I could trust him...