16. Beg me

James's POV:

As I was done explaining to my sister that I wouldn't hurt Keith in anyway, something occurred to me. Keith ran away and I was about to carry out my plan of making him want me to kiss him. I then walked away from the area.

I found myself in a garden filled with flowers, they were beautiful but not as beautiful as the one I saw in them.

Keith was busy touching the flowers and blushing at The same time. Didn't know why he was blushing but I am pretty sure it wasn't because of a freaking flower.

Keith's POV:

I ran away from James and went to the garden where I rested to my joyful appealing, I was smiling at the flowers they were all so beautiful but...the thought of James saying that I am his...only his....made me go crazy. I was blushing madly. I rolled on the ground squealing. Suddenly I felt my body being compelled to the ground. I squeezed my eyes because I got scared.

Then....the sent......the loving.....husky.... beautiful....sweet strong sent hit me.

How strong it was.... It was killing me.. I finally came to the conclusion that it was James. My Jayden ❤️

I was shivering for a second till I heard his sweet calm voice.

"Don't close your eyes. Are you really scared??" He asked as I started to open my eyes.

I shook my head in 'no' when I heard him ask that.

"Then? Why do you shiver??" Asked James.

"Well y-you were r-really close and your s-sent...it's powerful" I mentioned then blushed after words.
I could feel his powerful smirk already and I wasn't prepared for it.

"You know you look cute when you blush right?" James said as I turned all red. He really has such a beautiful husky manly voice. That voice....his features..ugh!!! Who miss placed this?!!! They are so stupid..

"Bunny?~ you are so adorable for talking about me that way~" he said. Wait what?! But I-

"Hehe I can read your mind link. Turn it off 😅😉" he said.

I was now embarrassed. He heard everything I said, but he held my hand to the ground as he was hovering over me. His chained necklace and slightly exposed chest. Oh my goodness....I hate the fact that I can't move rn .....

Suddenly he was sniffing my neck. I felt his lips touch my neck. The feeling...I can't explain.. all I can say is his sent was all over me.

Kissing my neck and playing with my fingers as I was just living the moment. His kisses felt so warm and safe. I couldn't help but think of him marking me. Wait?! No!! I'm not ready for that!! We just met! He should know that right?! But I still couldn't protest..or did I not just want to.

He tightened his grip on my arm as he moved to my lips. He wanted to kiss or at least I thought he wanted to.

He got up from the floor. I was confused for a moment. Doesn't he want to-

James's POV:

I really wanted to make him mine right there and then but sorry~i needed to know if my plan to get him to beg for what rightfully belongs to him. My kisses, my love, my heart.

I got off and it seemed like he was confused. Just as I wanted it.

He looked sad.

"What's wrong? O! O! did I do something wrong?"

The younger asked me cutely as I only smiled at him.

"Oh~ I don't know~" I said. I knew he felt bad. I know he wanted me to kiss him, but I'd love for him to beg me for it. It's not that hard actually.