3. The gang leader

Kira's POV:

I stared at the guy as he moved towards the rest beside me. Something about him gave me the shimmies.

He didn't seem to notice me but I still was looking at him. James suddenly hugged him and I could see that the guy he was hugging was pleased with the sudden movement. I then heard a voice that stroke my chest, he removed his mask to speak, his voice was a touch of dark with light, so pleasant yet deep and mischievous.

"Why do you seem worried?" He said making James smirk.

"I can't be worried about my pall now?" James asked initially with the guy in question.

He then noticed me looking at him. He walked towards me as I stood firm. "Who is she?" He asked as I glared at the said boy who happened to be up close.

"Sister" answered James.

"What is she doing here?"

He asked

"New student"

Bekie confirmed. He eyed me like I was doing something wrong.

"Which class?"

He asked.

"Our class but might attend some of the subjects like she might only see one of us in some lessons"

Diana said.

I didn't get why he asked all those questions but it seemed like he didn't like me. I don't blame him because by this sight I didn't think I'd be liking anyone.

"How old is she?"

He asked making me cut in by annoyance.

"If you wanna know me so bad why don't you ask me instead of asking them!"

He glared at me in a funny way.

"How old are you?"

He asked me, didn't really expect him to actually listen to me.

"16" I answered.

He then walked around me eyeing me all over.

"You are irritating me just by looking at me like that"

I said making him stop his movement and whisper by my ear.

"Don't tell me how you feel because even if you did, I wouldn't give a crap"

He said. Seems like he's in a bad mood.

"Unfortunately, I didn't expect you to care"

I spat back dreading my eyes.

Diana's POV:

At this range, I didn't think they'd get along. Either one of them would argue with the other. They seemed to be cats and dogs fighting. I had to bud in some how .

"Mason stop arguing with her"

"Not until she shuts her mouth"

"I shut when I wanna shut, don't tell me what to do stupid"

Said Kira as everyone gasped in shock. I can't believe she just called Mason stupid, well I mean, I and James have the authority, but..... Kira being new to him and says that, I guarantee she's gonna be in huge trouble.

I suddenly notice Mason's eyes grow wide as he smirked, he'd do that either when he's amused or mad, by this time, I'm sure he was pretty mad.

Mason began to take little steps as he darkened his voice towards Kira, the closer he got, the more dangerous it seemed.