20. Thanks

"You..."

Author's POV:

Bekie walked in immediately without Kira's approval.

"Kira I just wanna-"

"Tell me how much I am of a jealous person huh? Yeah~ it's lovely how you say what ya think" cut in Kira addressing the other.

"Kira I didn't mean it!" neglected Bekie wanting to reason with Kira.

Of course she regretted what happened. She was pressurised about it and mad at herself.

"You didn't mean it huh~ well guess what, it sounded like you did!!!" Kira moved away from the spot she was to the area where her bag laid.

Bekie moved the exact same place in order to speak to her. Bekie felt bad for what she said, but she knew it would be very hard gaining Kira's trust after what she said.

"Kira please! I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean it!!!!" Bekie begged embracing the other as she tussled her. Bekie and Kira were two people of the same height, same weight, but different motive of strength. Doing this only aggravated Kira.

Having done enough Kira's wild eyes turned in and her sharp teeth with them. Her eyes were glued on to Bekie as she tossed her above. Luckily she was tossed to the safer side of the room but Kira wasn't done yet.

Bekie was frightened of what was happening and didn't want to get hurt, but also didn't want Kira to hate her so much.

Kira's eyes went lilac and they were glowing. This meant great danger and Bekie needed to get out of there or else she'd be ripped apart.

Bekie tried backing off slowly but Kira just took larger steps towards her. Bekie's space was running out and she didn't know what to do at that point.

Kira was just a few inches away and Bekie's back was against the wall.

Kira moved up closer. Now they were only an inch apart.

Kira who seemed to be close glared at the other with authority meanwhile the other was scared of what was to happen.

"If you ever in your life touch or speak to me, you will hate every second spent" said Kira as she walked away.

When Kira left Bekie started breathing, it felt as if she was holding her breath for a long time.

Suddenly tears started streaming from her eyes, her heart beat went rapid. She felt hurt and angry. Confused and lonely.

"I didn't mean it...." She said sniffing trying to hold in the tears she had but failed.

"I'm sorry...." Bekie repeated it so many times that she didn't stop to realize Kane was there.

"Hey...." Kane spoke as he got the blue haired girl's attention immediately.

The way Bekie focused on him immediately made him smirk a bit.

Later on Bekie muffled her cheeks to the behavior she received.

"Stop it" she asked as it made him chuckle. Seeing Kane chuckle was.....
Cute.

Bekie's POV:

Wallowing in my own pain when I feel a presence near me.

"Hey" I heard, I swore I could recall the person of whom the voice belonged to.

It was Kane's. Having known that I looked up wards at him. I could feel my eyes chiming of which I didn't know why.

Suddenly a smirk appeared on his stupid face....I can't believe it, I'm busy crying and worrying about what I've done and he comes in to smirk at my misery. I immediately turned away chewing the insides of my right cheek.