32. Leader of the team

Kira's POV:

Swaying my foot around I was told to stop.

In front of both me and my brother were the people I'd call friends, well some of em.

"Where were you guys the whole time while we were in school?!" Asked Jade.

I looked at James as he looked at me.

We couldn't utter a word.

The others were still walking into the hallway.

Everyone was isolated once having to meet with Kane, Jade, Diana and my with my brother.

Keith was the last to walk in and it looked like he was scared.

"Speak up" Jade commanded.

I happened  to glance at another person who seemed to not care at all.

He stood backing the wall with his leg supporting him and with a lollipop in his mouth.

Ear plugs in his ears and his eyes shut.

I turned my head to look back at Jade.

"We, were- we wanted to talk" I say.

"About what" asked Diana.

I gulped in air as it was heard by many.

Suddenly my attention was drawn towards the person by the wall.

He walked straight to James and relaxed his elbow on James's shoulder.

I examined his behavior and it was quite strange.

"Dumb ass, I had to attend class without you and had to bare annoying people's praises" Mason mumbled as James dryly chuckled.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Asked Natalie.

"I just hate it" complained Mason.

"Stop deviating from the question!" Diana yelled.

"Most people here were worried about the two of you! And you just decide to ignore the fact!?"

I watched as Diana rattled like a child who was forced to eat pees that they didn't like at all.

"Diana-

"Don't Diana me when you can't even take my worry seriously! It's frustrating!!! Why would you think I'm joking, do I really look like I am in any way to joke?!" She exclaimed.

"Looks like to me" Mason said smirking.

Diana looked like she was going to whoop his ass that instant.

"Don't be so mad at me, you know it never ends well" he winked at her while she grinned annoyingly.

Her gaze shifted to me. I was only staring at her.

"What are you staring at?!" She asked me.

I shivered at her words.

"You.." I said underneath my breath.

"Diana? You ok?" Asked Jade.

Diana looked at both I and Jade annoyingly before walking away and slamming the door behind her.

"What's up with her" asked Mason.

Looking at the way he just stared at the door not even caring, he rolled his eyes.

"What ever" he says before collapsing on the chair.

Everyone was now looking at him, I was the only one who had an angered expression.