47. The Supreme Omega

Kira lightly transformed into herself, the others gasped in amazement.

Kira suddenly fainted but luckily Mason was there to catch her.

His cheeks still patted in pink as he gazed on to the girl in his arms.

Mason glared at Jayden who was as shocked as he was at that time.

"Let's head back to the hidden mansion" Kane suggested as they all rose their approval.

Mason still holding Kira in his arms watched the girl quietly sleep.

"What is she- and why do I feel so flustered" he asked himself.

Jayden on the other hand held Keith with so much love. He was so protective of Keith but at the same time felt useless.

"Why did I feel so strange meanwhile you're fine" he thought.

- or is he?-

- Jay you made me think he was in danger and he was not!

- because he was Jayden! I felt it.

- you felt nothing but curiosity! Look at him! He's sleeping so peacefully!

- I know what I  felt! I'm not lying!

- shut up Jay

- fine, but don't come apologizing to me when you find out that I was right about something wrong happening to him!"

Then the link was cut. Jayden grunted underneath his breath but woke Keith up.

Keith snuggled on to his chest as Jayden just smiled in happiness seeing his little Omega safe and sound.

"J-jayden" he called out quietly as Jayden kissed his forehead.

"Shh~" Jayden whispered as Keith blushed while smiling at his mate.

"T-thanks for coming to our rescue at the first incident" he said as Jayden sadly pouted.

Keith cued at his mates cute pout as to Jayden happily laughed at him. Keith suddenly apologized to Jayden.

"I'm sorry for not asking you to go with us, the actual reason why I wanted to come was because I thought you'd be coming too, it hurt me when I found out that you weren't coming" he said. This made Jayden laugh in awe~.

Finally they all reached the mansion and went inside of it. Aunt Myra was seen going through some books when her eyes met with the people that came in. She was confused just until her gaze fell upon the three people who were carried.

This was a shocking sight of which lead her to a sudden gasp

"Wh-what happened?" She asked.

"Rogues attacked us" uttered Becky wih sheer disappointment written in her tone.

Aunt Myra asked of them to put Kira, Keith and Suraya in a room that had beds that gave blue lighting. It would help them but for now they had to take rest.

"As for you two- sit down" aunt Myra pointed to Mason and Jayden as she let the others go, they looked extremely tired but Luka and Kane chuckled darkly.

"It was nice knowing the both of you" Luka stated as he walked away with Kane as their laughs fade while the distance was longer.

Mason and Jayden looked confused as they watched aunt Myra sit in front of them.

"What happened in the woods and why do Kira, Keith and Suraya look tired" asked aunt Myra.

Jayden and Mason looked at each other before looking back at aunt Myra.