42. Blind drawing

Author's POV;

The two cars stopped by school.

Everyone came out of the cars.

Keith glared at Jayden not wanting to leave his side.

"What's wrong?" Asked Jayden earning wide eyes from Keith.

"N-nothing-" he stuttered.

"You sure?" Jayden asked still not convinced over the boy's response.

"Totally" he said smiling at him.

"Ok" Jayden said as he walked to Mason.

Keith frowned a bit.

"He still hasn't apologized.... Maybe he was just drunk...."

No keith- perhaps he hasn't remembered anything that happened yesterday. I know deep down that he's gonna apologise.

"What's stopping him from saying anything now Cosmo"

Patience Keith, patience

Keith sighed sadly before actually sticking to what Cosmo, his wolf said.

"Ok-" he said before feeling a great impact on his back as he scram.

He heard a girl's giggle.

"Oh-" he said realizing who it was.

"Now you know how it feels to be surprised like that" Kira said unraveling herself from him.

"Yeah~" he said rather sad than joyful.

Kira noticed this and pinched his cheek.

"What's wrong Keith-" she asked.

The boy looked a lot saddened now.

"Does it have something to do with my brother?" She asked earning a nod from the young omega.

"What happened?" She asked.

Keith took in a huge amount of breath before speaking.

"So remember yesterday when Jayden yelled at me in front of everyone then I apologized then went to my room to sit alone?" He asked.

"Uhu"

"Well yesterday night-"

"He came into your room drunk, almost took advantage of you, apologized, and wanted you guys to sleep together?" Kira cut in.

"How did you-"

"I have my ways plus, you moaned really loud" she said making the boy's ears turn red and his face as well.

The boy covered his face with his palms.

"Listen, Jayden will apologise sometime today, I mean if he remembers what happened between you and him last night, then he'd definitely remember his promise" Kira said.

This brought a huge amount of happiness to Keith's heart.

Keith suddenly gave Kira a hug. It took her some time before she hugged him back.

"Thanx Kira and now~ what classes do we have today" asked Keith nervously scratching the back of his head.

"Haha, we have creative arts!" She said.

Keith jumped up in excitement.

Then suddenly died down.

"But- I don't know how to draw" he said trundling his little fingers.

"It's ok, just as long as you have a creative mind~ your good" she said.

Keith cheered and clapped his hands like a baby would when given a toy to play with.