45. To the woods!

( few days later)

(Jayden's POV:)

Not much of a shocker but I'm still not talking to Keith. Yeah- it's been 5 days since I stopped talking to him. I've noticed he's committed to talking to me.

I hate to break his heart each and every time he comes in face with me. The only thing I do these days when I get the opportunity to is just smile or laugh.

Each time I'd want to say something either one of the boys would pop out of no where twisting their heads side to side of which indicates their disapproval.

With that I'd be reminded not to talk to him.

Recently I found out that Mason knew what I did the other night, writing Keith a letter. Yeah, he's restricted me from doing that.

I can't even reply to text messages sent by Keith.

It seems like I'm ignoring him. If only he knew what was going on, then just maybe I would be ok, but the whole point of this is just for him not to know about it and to see if I'm a simp.

- of which we are

- mhm

- so you finally agree that you're a simp?

- nope, we are a simp for only Keith, no one else deserves our simp apart from him.

- exactly what I thought

Luckily today is the last day of the little dare which means once it clocks 12:00pm, I am going to text him.

The good news is none of us will be going to school today. Don't ask why because we all have stupid reasons for it.

"Let's go out in the woods" asked Mason.

"It's been a while" mentioned Luka placing his head on my shoulder.

"I'm not" I stated shaking Luka's head off my shoulder.

"Why not?" Asked Kane.

"Because I don't want to" I said rolling my eyes and folding my arms.

"What if I told you Keith would be coming along~" Mason stated with a smirk.

As soon as I heard that statement my eyes couldn't remain in the same size anymore.

"Hell no, he isn't going anywhere" I yelled.

"And why so?" Asked Mason.

"Because I said so" I glared at Mason dead in the eyes.

"It's his life Jayden" Mason poked my chest while at it.

"Well I'm his mate" I smirked.

"Yeah, that refuses to talk to me" I heard I tiny voice speak.

I glared at the Omega who came to us.

He was now in front of me.

"The only reason I wanted to come was because the others were going as well" he said folding his hands.

I growled underneath my breath.

"This has Suraya and Jade written all over this" I say.

"It's ok if you don't want to come, I mean it wouldn't make a difference if you are there cuz you literally don't talk to me anyways" he said.

I glared at him fondly but also really serious. I thought he might have wanted to cuz he thought I'd be coming, but anyways I know how to handle it. Since he wants to play it this way, guess I'll play his little game.