37. My happiness

Previously...

"James!!! James!! We need to get back to the mansion!!! Remember, the celebration!!"
-
"Next time- don't bother driving"
-
"Happy birthday to your mom.... My late queen"
-
"An emerald bracelet"
-
"He's a gem, treat him like one"
-
"Does he really have to disappear at this time?!"
-
"

Lousy Alpha"
-
"You savage"
-
"Yah!! TF?!"
-
"Jayden loved the gift I got for your mother"
-
"Aren't you going to celebrate with us?"
-
I feel so hurt when I'm with him.... I feel so dirty.....
-
He deserves a pure person.... Not me...
-
"I wish I could run back time and fix what happened, but I can't Jayden.... I'm sorry.....
-
I'm sorry I won't be celebrating your birthday your majesty.....
It's for the best..."
-
I love your son....
-
It hurts....

/-/

Author's POV;

Everyone was now down stairs and with much people gathered along the vacant rooms provided for the party.

(So I managed to make this seem as a not so secret mansion but as soon as the parties over no one is gonna remember the place lmao)

Lots of people and friends from their school came along with some other random people who just came for food.

Most came for the ceremony.

James was with the others as they tried monitoring each other.

James had scanned everyone in the room, it took him less than 5 seconds to realize Keith was not there.

"Hey where's Keith?" Asked James trying to hide his worried self from the others but failing each and every try.

They had to look as well to see if Keith was anywhere.

"I don't know-" mentioned Trinity.

James tried so hard to keep his cool but failed again.

"W-we have to look for him" his little stutter was what made everyone attentive.

They all nod their heads and began to search for Keith.

As they were about to start, James eyes lingered to the person who stood by the wall.

Such fine torn jeans with a black silk long sleeve top. White cross ear rings, black shoes and a Rolex watch.

Mason smirked at him and James found it strange.

Suddenly he snapped.

"Do you know where Keith is" James asked Mason who looked rather pleased to answer the question.

With a smirk lined on his lips, they formed a knot.

"Oh~ I don't know where he is" he answered smirking.

James's grunt could be heard by the others.

"If you want to grunt so loudly, don't do it in the midst of people that will run away instead of staying for the ceremony" Mason adds still smirking and taking every gaze made by James rather serious. He walked towards James who seemed to be really angry.

"I'm telling you the truth, I don't know where he went" Mason says.

James sighs with sadness in his voice.

"I- don't know where he went"

Mason could see how sad James was and patted the boys shoulder.

"I'll help you find him, maybe he's just busy getting ready" concluded Mason.