9. Keith pt2

Jayden's POV:

MY HEART...MY EYES...MY EMOTIONS.... they all clouded when i saw him on the ground hissing in pain. I was scared, angry at myself and bitterly hateful to myself. I tour a part of my shirt to clean his wond. I wasnt thinking straight at all... My eyes were shaking and heart was racing. I placed my hand on his chest and I could feel his heart beating uncontrollably. 

I glanced at him as he only stared at me. he was smilling.... SMILLING? He was in pain and was smilling at the same time. 

" Its just a silly cut, its nothing" he said. Does he even take things seriously?! Just a cut! A cut that would have cost his life.

"You are honestly the most weirdest person alive do you know that?" I said as he only giggled.

I could swear that was the most adorable giggle I'd ever heard. I stopped to look at his cut by his head. I held his head and kissed it, he looked at me and I couldn't help but to look back at him. I held onto his hand and closed my eyes, later on within a split second his hand was healed and I was so happy I could have kissed him if not for the lady running back there to give him some water.

"Here!" She gave him the glass of water as he was to splash onto his scar but was no where to be seen at the moment so he drank it all.  I don't know why but every time I look into his eyes I see.....care and passion.....love...but for who exactly?....me? Nope not possible! I couldn't be inlove with a boy, that's gay! With that I got up and got on the horse when I was getting ready to run when Keith got in vampire speed stood infront of the horse stopping it from moving as I got scared once more, what was I scared of?!

Author's POV:

Keith immediately stood infront of the horse which was about to move but stopped. Jayden's heart was racing once more scared of him hurting Keith once again.

"Are you crazy?! Get out of the freaking way?!" He said almost loosing his mind but Keith couldn't care less, he didn't want to let him leave so soon after finding him for so long, who knew the prince was his mate.

"You can't leave" Keith mentioned as Jayden hopped off the horse speed walking to him looking him right into the eyes lost and angered. He didn't want a guy like him as a mate well not exactly because Keith was a bit skinny but ok enough for a man but much more in a way simple.

Jayden was going crazy loosing all his cool, suddenly he stopped and said some words no one thought he'd say actually.

"Me and you, are not meant to be....I can't have you as a mate... No..." He mentioned as that only brought confusion to Keith's appearance.

"Wh-what do you mean?" He asked.

"I'm not gay! I'm not interested in boys, id go for girls instead! We can't be mates, there must be a mistake somewhere." He said as Keith stood motionless. Suddenly his hands were formed into fists. He was mad but at the same time an emotional mess. His head was down words and drops of tears fell from his eyes.

"I knew it..... I knew that he wouldn't accept me....." Keith mentioned as he stopped to raise his head slowly facing Jayden as Jayden grint his teeth in annoyance. Keith moved up to him as Jayden looked at him moving backwards. Keith was hurt by his sudden action so he ran to the horse stable with the lady chasing after him and Jayden watched Keith come out with a white horse and ran off. Jayden closed his eyes and bit his lower lip as he hopped onto the black horse whipping the horse as it ragged and chased after Keith.

•••

Keith's POV:

He doesn't love me..... He doesn't love me.....I'm such a fool!!! For thinking he'd love me.... I was running till my horse came across a wolf who attacked it and fell as I rolled into the floor. My horse was ok but the wolf was staring at me. Yep! Could my day get any more worse?! There was a freaking rogue growling at me as I was so scared. I was almost crying. I was on the floor and moving backwards till my back met the tree behind me. I couldn't move and the rogue got close. It licked it's mouth as it pounced at me. I squeezed my eyes shot then I eventually blacked out.

Author's POV:

The rogue was about to pounce at Keith when a big wolf knocked him down. It was a darkish gray wolf with red eyes. He was angry indeed. The darkish gray wolf pounced at the rogue biting every where. When the deed was done, the darkish gray wolf looked at Keith who was on the floor laying unconscious with his white horse away. He walked over to him picking him up and running to the mystical place.

•••

Author's POV:

Jayden reached the big house / mansion with Keith on his back as he changed into his human self. Suraya was confused till she saw that Keith was unconscious with little drips of blood on him.

"What happened to him?!" She asked as Jayden told her everything. Suraya couldn't believe what she heard, Rogues?! Here?! Why?! What?! How?! She asked herself confused as Jayden told her to take care of him as he went into a room looking for clothes to wear. (Now calm down ppl! Werewolves normally transform back into there selves without the clothes they wore, so if you think that the clothes Will come back, then I am so sorry but, their gone for good, besides he's the prince, he has alot of clothes and wait don't think, "ahhh!! He was naked infront of Suraya and blah blah blah" heck no because he grabbed a towel immediately Soo😝)

•••

Keith had woken up feeling dizzy a little, later on he realized he was in the pack house/mansion, he thought he ran away. He really didn't want to face Jayden. He immediately got up and wore his shoes as he went out to hop on a horse to run again. (This fool almost died, the fridge?!) He went to the stable as he only saw the other horses then something occurred to him.

"Where's mystic?!" He looked everywhere but couldn't see... He was confused, then he closed his eyes and had a vision, mystic on the floor with the Rogue near him as he blacked out, he saw a gray wolf attack the Rogue and rip him into pieces.

With that Keith widened his eyes to the realization that maybe the gray wolf could be Jayden, but then again he was heart broken and it was because of what Jayden said. He sat down in tears confused, lonely and angry at himself, why was he like this exactly. He grew his fangs to bite his arm as he felt the juicy pain and blood dropping from his arm. Out of no where mystic galloped towards him and suddenly his smile grew. He hugged his white horse as the blood stained the fur. Mystic nehed as Jayden walked in with his eyes darkened a little. He looked scary to him so he backed up slowly as he kept on falling onto the floor. His heart beating and his skin showed up goose bumps. Jayden pounced onto the boy on the floor as he was confused.

"Jayden what are yo-" before Keith could finish his sentence, Jayden sealed it up with a long kiss. Jayden's eyes were shot but Keith's weren't at all, slowly, Keith began to close his eyes. The kiss was so passionate and true. Keith was loosing breath but he didn't want it to stop. Jayden enjoyed the kiss but broke it knowing that Keith was loosing air. Both their eyes met as Jayden only smiled and got up from the grass and walked to the pack house leaving Keith speechless. Keith's horse ,Mystic nehed and flinched her unusual eyebrows. Keith only blushed after words.

"Does this mean he's gay too?"

(Compass points you anywhere closer to Mee...) ♥️♥️

Yasssss....I thought about it and hmmm,his heart belongs with him too. His heart lead him straight to Keith so cute ❤️.

Oh well, how was it?

Let me know in the comments section and don't forget to vote.

Shluv u guys 😘

(-_+) :)) ♥️♥️