19. Trust issues and mates

Author's POV:

Kira woke up from her bed ready to go to school.

Suddenly she felt a pang in her chest and for some reason she had a feeling it was coming from the room two doors away.

She hissed in pain because the more she stood there the more the pain grew.

"Mason?!" Kira heard Trinity call out as she ran immediately out her room.

"What happened?!" Kira asked worried.

"Mason,Mason isn't responding to our calls!" Trinity complained as the others banged at his door.

Keith tried picking the lock but failed
each time. Everything was now getting very uncomfortable. James, Luka and Kane weren't there yet because they were down stairs already using their phones. Kira then suddenly started choking and when she was everyone was scared. She was finding it hard to breathe and it frustrated her.  She didn't know why this was happening but the others were already troubled. Seconds later she gathered up the strength to burst the door open. All were shocked at the action but we're more shocked at the image in front of them. Mason was on the floor facing the sealing looking plane till Kira broke down the door.

Once Kira had opened the door, Mason gazed at the almost choked person in front of him smirking as he stood on his own two feet.

"Mason?" Trinity asked as she was confused as the others.

"Hmmm?" Asked Mason looking at everyone now.

"What the hell was your freaking door doing locked?! Everyone got scared!" Said Bekie who happened to be right next to the door behind kira.

"We-" "maybe you were worried but I wasn't, stop making it seem like your concerned  about everyone meanwhile your clearly referring to yourself, only you knew you were scared and worried so speak for your God damn self!"

Mason was cut off by Kira's words as she was in a really bad mood.

"And what the heck happened to you?" Asked Jade confused.

"Maybe if people weren't so fake, I'd be ok, but ha~ not even a chance. This world is filled with fake people" said Kira.

"I am not fake" partially complained Bekie.

"Mhm" Kira stood with annoyance.

"Wtf did I do?! How am I fake?! Your just jealous cause I kissed Mason!" Said Bekie immediately shutting her mouth as the words poured out.

"No i-"

"Hmmm~ so that's how it is? You think I'm jealous? All have you know, I'd never be jealous of two people who shamelessly kiss everywhere they like to. Btws you thinking I was jealous right there, is one of the actually fake personalities I see in you, remind me next time not to trust outsiders 🙄" said Kira as she walked out of Mason's room.

Jade and Diana followed after looking very disappointed.

"You just had to pull that off 😒" said Trinity.

"Now she's never gonna trust us again!" Said Natalie leaving right after Trinity.

Mason and Bekie were left alone.

"Mason I am so sorry I put you to this" said Bekie as she was already crying.

"It's ok....the kiss wasn't really real..I just wish she knew though but ha, it's her business if she wants to listen or not" said Mason shaking the feeling off.

"Mason why?? She's mad at me and you?" Said Bekie.

"And what makes you think that??" Asked Mason.