54. I'm ready

....

"Mission accomplished"

(Jayden's POV)

Rising up early isn't something I'd ever look forward to, but the excitement mirrored from Kira made it more of a fun thing to try.

I could tell by the way she was so jumpy while talking to Keith.

Keith looked really confused.

"You seem more excited today" he mentioned.

Kira giggles drawing the attention of many towards her.

"Is it a sin to be excited" she asked.

"It's just odd" mouthed Jade.

"Very odd" Suraya added.

This made Kira laugh even more.

"Kira we are leaving for training" assured Trinity.

"Mhm" she says even more excitingly.

This confused the others.

"Kira, we. Are. Going. Training" Becky stated with every word being said clear.

"Mhm!" She said once more.

I chuckled watching the others lay out questioning stares at the Omega.

"Who broke her" asked Diana.

I laughed even more.

"Oh nothing, you'll see why she's so excited" I assured walking up to Luka and Kane.

I glared at the two but they still were amazed by the energy given out by Kira.

"Doesn't she hate training?" Asked Luka.

I smirked while patting his shoulder.

"You'll see why she's like this" I say to him burying their curiosity.

Slowly I began to wonder where Mason was so I was willing to ask of his whereabouts when we all heard a bang from up the stairs.

Our attentions were drawn towards the true blood.

He came down with a smirk plastered on his face. Kinda suspicious is it not.

Suddenly he glared at my sister who happened to have-

Is that what I call....

Blush?!

(Mason's POV)

Another day causes for greater beginnings. Although I hated the sun, it still would have been better not to miss any practice what so evere.

I got up on my feet and went to the washroom to take a bath.

Right after I walked out of the bathroom all wet with a towel tied around my waist.

My hair was wet so I decided to reach for my hair towel. damping the towel against my hair it drains most of the water.

Suddenly I hear a knock at my door.

I wonder of whom it may be. Then I realized that if I stood guessing then who would open the door to know.

I walked to the door regardless of how I looked, my upper body exposed while my hair being a bit wet.