22. The attack

Mason's POV;

I walked into the house knowing as the others would be inside. I numbered my steps as I was getting closer.

Immediately I stepped in I was welcomed with a hug.

"Where TF did you go?!" Asked James still holding on to me. I was literally standing there feeling a bit strange.

"What do you mean" I asked sarcastically releasing from the entrance as he minimized his eyes towards me.

"You disappeared!" His response was a bit raspy but again serious.

"What?? -no, I just ran off" I said winking to him. He looked at me surprisingly and then started choking.

"I am not joking Mason" he stated moving very close.

"I just ran of I promise!" I said stepping back wards to maintain space in between us.

I believe he wanted to say a word but before he did so we heard noises. I looked behind me because everyone else did and when I did, I just started.

Bekie, Kira, Jade and Diana were arguing and then from arguing went to tumbling on the floor. I chuckled seeing as they behaved like little puppies.

"Hey!" Natalie called out to their attention. The all stopped to look at the one before them.

My face went plane and Natalie's too.

Natalie stopped to look at James and saw he was overall not pleased.

James moved towards her and I witnessed Kira's expression turn pale.

"Why did you run away?" Asked James looking straight down at her.

"I--i..." Was her only response.

"Kira I asked a question. Why did you run away?!" He asked once more earning some frightened stares and low gasps. I saw his eyes turn red and that was when I believed he was mad.

"Brother.... I was.... Scared...." She stated with tears streaming from her eyes. My eyes widened at the sight of her crying.

His anger then became a shower of calm response. His red eyes now were blue.

He moved very close giving her a hug.

"Don't you ever run away like that ever again!" He cushioned his sister wiping her tears off her face. I looked at Diana seeing as she was a bit teary. I moved close by and offered her an embrace knowing that she might be in need of one too. When I released I noticed everyone was staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Who knew you could be so nice" asked Keith.

"Who knew you could be so nosey" i said earning a hiss from him. I shrugged walking off.

When I was about climbing the stairs I heard huge noises coming from behind so I looked and when I looked, I saw the others do the same.

"We are under attack!!!!" Yelled a guard. I walked back and hurried the omegas up. (Forgot to tell u that some ppl were living with them from some places)  the people fled into the mansion while James, Natalie, Jade, Kane, Luka, and some other guards and fierce wolves gathered.

James was about to announce before.

"Let me out!!" I heard a rather familiar voice ask for outro. I liked to see Kira threatening the guards.

"Princess no!" The guard commanded as I strained my eyes to the name.

"Princess?!" I asked as James just awkwardly smiles at me.