25.Bloody Walls and the Blooming Moon

Mason's POV:

As I walked to a room to refresh myself a sent hit me.

"F*cking rogues" I said sniffing the blood decorated amongst the windows from outside.

Our pack was always strong from the beginning to begin with, although most of us separated.

I always knew James was a part of our pack, but then there's something he isn't telling me. Something very secretive. Guess I'm gonna find out today.

Looking outside the window as a smirk appears plastered on my face.

Oh how lovely it was for me to see a sight of blood.

I chuckled dryly and moved to the bathroom to take a shower. We're spending the night here so might as well freshen up.

Few minutes later...

I got out of the shower and into the room.

Snapped my fingers as I was now covered in clothes.

A sweat shirt with sweat pants were my ideal clothings for the night.

I collapsed on the bed when I suddenly heard chuckles and laughter across my room.

I walked to the door and opened it.

No one was by the hallway but I still heard laughter. I moved through the hallway to be met with people surrounding a person.

I moved and saw that it was Keith.

Keith shyly hid behind James knowing that people were chuckling and squealing because of him.

"Soo cute!!" Mentioned Natalie. The girls besides her agreed.

James on the other hand was smirking at the one behind him.

James went on one knee exposing Keith, Keith was a huge red mess.

"James!~ noo~" he complained.

I examined the boys appearance and now got why he was so embarrassed.

Knee high stockings and a oversized sweat shirt that looked very familiar to me.

It was black but with a stitched rose in the center, reminded me alot about..... James's sweat shirt.

I'm sorry, but not sorry. He held his hand together with his knees joined. Yes he looked embarrassed.

James out of no were glared at me with dangers in his eyes.

"Don't you dare laugh"

He warned me in mind link as I held it in.

"Chill" I said.

Keith was now in James's arms cuddling and shivering.

"Bae it's ok~ don't be embarrassed" I widened my eyes at the sudden name and Keith who he stood cuddling separated from the hug and looked at him with if eyes and blush on his cheeks.

"Are we a thing now.....we ju-"

"Shut the fuck up about that, I ain't going back to that shit, yes I know we just met but c'mon Keith, we belong together, don't you see, your my mate and I'm yours, I'm sure I wasn't the only one who felt the sparks" mentioned James. I could tell the other felt flustered.