13. To the forest

Kira's POV:

We had already arrived by the place when everyone got confused.

"Um... Kira? What's this all about? Is this just a game to you?

Asked Luka as he only Rose his eyebrows.

"Nope! We are here" I said. Everyone was looking at me as if I was going bananas.

"Now I believe that something is wrong with your brain" Jade said as I heard most of them chuckle.

"No I am not making up anything! Seriously! We are here!"

"Kira we are in the middle of the forest! Where the freak do you think we are?! Wonder Land?!" Said Trinity.

"No, we are here alright." James defended his sister.

All went silent.

James stood infront of the vines.

"You all should hold hands and run towards that vine with faith that you'll appear on the other side"
Said James.

"You must be joking right?" Asked Mason breaking his oath of silence.

"No, just hold hands and believe-"

"Are you gay?" Asked Kane.

"Heck no!" Said James.

"Heya~!!" Said Luka.

"Well all I know is I am not gonna go in there holding hands and believing in shit that barely exists" said Mason and there they were, the gang members were fighting.

I found it hard to concentrate. My head started to bang out of annoyance and it was killing me.

"ALL OF YOU SHUT IT!!" I yelled out as everyone went silent. Everyone was staring at me and saw I wasn't happy at all with their behavior, I mean I could swear some of them are older than me.and yet they behave like little children.

Without thinking twice, I moved closer to Mason and held his hand and demanded for everyone to do the same and gradually they did, from there I motioned Mason to run with me into the vines and then we did. Everyone followed after the other. Soon enough we were on the others side and the protesters couldn't believe it.

"Wow" everyone said in shock

I was happy that we came back because I had a feeling that maybe something was wrong. Suddenly I heard a scream.

"Aaaaaaah!!!"

We all ran to where the sound was projecting from.

I widened my eyes.

"Suraya?!~" I said.

"What?! I mean they are annoying, they keep on suspending the movie!" She says making everyone laugh a little. Suddenly Suraya was stunned.

"Who are they?"

"Oh they are just my friends..." I said.

Suraya moved up front greeting everyone. They all did the same as everyone gazed at James.

"You ok dude?" Asked Luka.

"Um.... Yeah yeah I'm fine....um.... Suraya-"

"He's up stairs in his room.."

"Good"
Said James as he walked up the stairs.

I was quite confused.

"What happened to him?"

"Let's just say that, he wasn't himself today and yesterday ever since James left.." said Suraya.

The others were confused.